Dawn Wells, Maryann from Gilligan's Island, dies of covid-19 at 82.

She had other health problems, and was all but broke after an operation a few years back.

What a shame...

I was hoping she would be the cast survivor, outliving Tina.
She died "relatively" poor. She lost a lot of money in 2008 and spent 2 month in the hospital. Fans helped out with her debts through a gofund me.
How the heck does a girl like that not marry well.

She had other health problems, and was all but broke after an operation a few years back.

What a shame...

She died "relatively" poor. She lost a lot of money in 2008 and spent 2 month in the hospital. Fans helped out with her debts through a gofund me.

She didn't want to marry? I have no idea.

What a shame...

She was married for 5 years, about the time of Gilligans Island.

Got divorced, apparently didn't see the need for a husband after that.

(preferred her career, did a lot of stage work)

Chinese Commies no like Gilligan's Island.
It was not in the South China Sea and they didn't build it.
Bastards!

And by the way, that means Tina Louise is the only one left.

1609370558604.png

What a shame...

Ya, I don't quite understand it. Well maybe I do. I have lived alone now four years. Not sure I am jumping up and down to change it. No arguments no mess. It's peaceful. Of course about all I do at home is sleep. The rest the time I am out and running.

What a shame...

She was married for 5 years, about the time of Gilligans Island.

Got divorced, apparently didn't see the need for a husband after that.

(preferred her career, did a lot of stage work)
I get that. I spend so much time on the water since my divorce marriage would not work. Short casual relationships are all I partake in these days

Forum List

Back