🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Day 1, gutting a very old bathroom

Cool. Purpose of that shitty wood ?
PC290022.JPG

That is a big ass shower, damn.
I agree...
It is roomy...but it also allows room for a sitting stool to be placed inside as well.
But
Actually showers built for two are actually becoming popular...husband and wife showering at the same time or a form of his/her shower (like a double sink vanity) are increasing in popularity.

Whatever the chosen bathroom habits are, I guarantee you that I really don't want or need to know or visualize.

Looks good. Be sure to tell the owners to not put that racist symbol they used to brand the enslaved back on the wall.
I can only assume you're just being a dick at this point right? Lol

Bro sometimes it's OK to just let the political persona sink into the background.

Obviously I'm on the right and you're on the left. I'm white and you're black.

But you know what? None of that matters if you just be you. I've said MANY times my best friend is black and that is not bullshit. What I've never shared is he is also, like you, a hardcore leftie. That's OK because we put that bullshit aside and celebrate what we have in common and trust me, we have a lot in common. So many crazy memories going all the way back to high-school.
There are very few in my life who I would risk my own life to help and Troy is one of them at the top of the list.

Just so you know....I was asking to gain information not judge. I'm a sparky...not a tile man. I haven't ever done it. I probably will one day...just not yet.
i'm also a spark so......one Q.....permit or no permit here?

~S~

Asclepias

Back in the day we (me and Troy) used to cruise the boulevard for chics. Back when cruising was actually cruising with pimped out rides. I had a 77 Monte with a Holly Spread bore, 50's on the back and 60's on the front. A BADASS FUCKING RIDE. T tops and the plush interior.
One night we were out doing our thing and he wanted to stay down by the mall but I had a dope deal at the opposite end at the amaco.
Eventually I got word that a bunch of rednecks had surrounded him and were beating on him for messing with the white girls. I hopped in my ride and hauled ass back to the mall and when I got there he was on the ground being kicked by about 6 guys. I pulled up, got my bumper jack out of my trunk and ran into the middle of all of them.
They were STUPID beyond belief and got the beating they deserved. I guarantee you that at least 2 of them are permanently crippled to this day from being dumb enough to rush me.
I get that you think I'm racist but you couldn't be more wrong about me.
I am a right fucktard tho. You got that part right.

Asclepias

Back in the day we (me and Troy) used to cruise the boulevard for chics. Back when cruising was actually cruising with pimped out rides. I had a 77 Monte with a Holly Spread bore, 50's on the back and 60's on the front. A BADASS FUCKING RIDE. T tops and the plush interior.
One night we were out doing our thing and he wanted to stay down by the mall but I had a dope deal at the opposite end at the amaco.
Eventually I got word that a bunch of rednecks had surrounded him and were beating on him for messing with the white girls. I hopped in my ride and hauled ass back to the mall and when I got there he was on the ground being kicked by about 6 guys. I pulled up, got my bumper jack out of my trunk and ran into the middle of all of them.
They were STUPID beyond belief and got the beating they deserved. I guarantee you that at least 2 of them are permanently crippled to this day from being dumb enough to rush me.
I get that you think I'm racist but you couldn't be more wrong about me.
I am a right fucktard tho. You got that part right.
I dont think youre more of a racist than most other whites and I wasn't being political. I was serious about that symbol being used to brand Blacks. You can look that up. You did a good job on that bathroom. I may hire you if I get some property in that area.

I dont think youre more of a racist than most other whites and I wasn't being political. I was serious about that symbol being used to brand Blacks. You can look that up. You did a good job on that bathroom. I may hire you if I get some property in that area.
What makes me "racist".

Serious question.

On occasion I do talk about the plight of blacks. I do point out statistics but at the same time I call out the whites ( I assume color) that I see on here being blatantly racist. Not sure how long you've been here but I schooled people like Matthew for their avatars that portrayed Obama as a monkey. I called out those that got personal about Michelle Obama and I absolutely ripped those that talked shit on Obamas girls.
You may not see it a lot but that's because I put anyone on ignore who I see as a real racist just like I put dumbass lefties who troll on ignore.
I respect everyone until given a reason not too.

i'm also a spark so......one Q.....permit or no permit here?

~S~
Residential doesn't need a permit unless the main panel needs changing. And by that I mean that they pull the meter...you need a permit and an inspection to get the meter back.

And where there are SOMETIMES ways to get around these requirements they are very dangerous and/or subject to fines and losing your ticket/license.

If you can shut off the circuits by just hitting the breaker or pulling the fuse there's no reason to get a permit and inspection.

But if you do...they will require you to come up to code in a LOT of ways like synced smoke detectors and cutoffs for water heaters and arc fault breakers and expensive things like that.

I really do despise this sheetrock finishing shit lol
Oh yeah....it's slow and annoying...

Just remember NOT to play with it.
Put it on, smooth it out and walk away.
Come back later when it's dry and put on more feathering it out at least 10 inches to a seam. (Using a 12" putty knife).

Then sand it down.... unless you end up with high ridges between the three coats...then sand in between coats of mud.

Final sanding and you are then done. Bright lights at an angle help find the ridges and valleys.

And where I can do it...I hate all of that myself. So don't feel alone. I hate the mess and dust everywhere and frustration from waiting.

Forum List

Back