🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Day 1, gutting a very old bathroom

20210824_140702.jpg
We fit one old 9X8 bathroom and all the new debris in this bag

Crazy ass plumbing to accommodate full drawers under the sink. Had to shave a bit off the back of the drawer to make it fully close.
20210825_134732.jpg20210825_142055.jpg

Crazy ass plumbing to accommodate full drawers under the sink. Had to shave a bit off the back of the drawer to make it fully close.
View attachment 530605View attachment 530606
There was another way....
You could have moved the drain stub over when you had the drywall off the studs...
Just saying...

I know that I don't think much of plumbers either...but sometimes they are helpful.

There was another way....
You could have moved the drain stub over when you had the drywall off the studs...
Just saying...

I know that I don't think much of plumbers either...but sometimes they are helpful.
Oh wait...instead of over....moved it up or down to under the bottom drawer.

Oh wait...instead of over....moved it up or down to under the bottom drawer.
Bottom drawer is too low and there was too much structural shit in the wall supporting the roof. This bathroom is half in living space from below and half above the attic. Plus I wasn't fucking with the cast iron trunk lol

I usually use a three finger remedy myself.
House is dry and didn't want to buy a new bottle on a work night.
Was a 10 hour day fucking with that ridiculous sink set up as well as all the other miscellaneous shit.

I got a 600 dollar tip today though and they asked if I could stay and move into one of their other bathrooms and do it again! Smaller bathroom but desperately needs a makeover.

House is dry and didn't want to buy a new bottle on a work night.
Was a 10 hour day fucking with that ridiculous sink set up as well as all the other miscellaneous shit.

I got a 600 dollar tip today though and they asked if I could stay and move into one of their other bathrooms and do it again! Smaller bathroom but desperately needs a makeover.
Good, hard work only gets you more work...
That's why I'm a high dollar primadonna these days. Not a drama queen...just a primadonna.

Good, hard work only gets you more work...
That's why I'm a high dollar primadonna these days. Not a drama queen...just a primadonna.
I got this bathroom done for just over 12k. Other big chain companies would have charged between 18 & 24

Unlike my persona on here I'm easy going and very personable so I have great customer relations. Haven't had to advertise in near a decade now except for the occasional ad in the winter during our normal slow season.
Unlike many I leave my politics and personal beliefs at my front door when I walk out in the morning

Forum List

Back