🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Day 1, gutting a very old bathroom

20210819_110318.jpg

One old bathroom to go. Free obo. Crane needed to load

Wow, that is so cool, what about capacity though? Are the Bagsters rated to a max. weight, and it would be impossible to know if you are going to exceed that or not. That seems perfect for bathroom remodeling though, or single room tear-outs.

If one of those bags busted open in the front yard or driveway, oh man.....

Wow, that is so cool, what about capacity though? Are the Bagsters rated to a max. weight, and it would be impossible to know if you are going to exceed that or not. That seems perfect for bathroom remodeling though, or single room tear-outs.

Same material as they have been using for a lot of things... like pre-mixed concrete.

It can hold a LOT of weight and is fairly durable.

The bags are listed for a max of 3300 lbs. I've had them over 4k many times. Never had any issues

Dude that’s pretty neat I’ve never seen these before. I’ve had to do some SHIT to get flush lips on out of whack walls. Who sells those?
Home Depot sells those I'm using. Make sure to buy the CURVED ones unless you are putting up VERY thick stone/tile. They work incredible.
Lowes has their own brand too but I've never used them.

I've put up 4' long tile in showers with them and have zero lippage.
Just make sure when you stop for the day you have them inserted for the next row the next day or you'll never get them under the tile.

Omfg, I almost had a VERY BAD MONDAY.

Put up all the new sheetrock on the wall opposite the shower and started putting up the tile. Put up the tile that essentially covers the entire back of the toilet area and thought to myself "where the hell is the cold water feed for the toilet...."

Shit, I walled right over it lol. Pulled off the tile cut open the wall and added water for the toilet lol.
Had I not noticed that till Monday I would have fired myself.

Forum List

Back