Days after attack, Obama throws Americans under the bus in front of the UN

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Read more: Days after attack, Obama throws Americans under the bus in front of the UN

The evil SOB has done every thing in his power in the past eight years to destroy the United States of America and the White Race.

He is more evil than Satan himself.

He is a traitor and That racist punk needs to be tried for treason, convicted of treason and shot as a traitor. I hope Trump wipes his presidency of the record books. Every bogus law overturned and every refugee scum sent back to wherever they came from.

What other leader of his/her county has bashed their own country in any venue, let alone the Useless Nations? Is there any doubt that Ovomit hates this country?

Read more: Days after attack, Obama throws Americans under the bus in front of the UN

The evil SOB has done every thing in his power in the past eight years to destroy the United States of America and the White Race.

He is a traitor and That racist punk needs to be tried for treason, convicted of treason and shot as a traitor. I hope Trump wipes his presidency of the record books. Every bogus law overturned and every refugee scum sent back to wherever they came from.

What other leader of his/her county has bashed their own country in any venue, let alone the Useless Nations? Is there any doubt that Ovomit hates this country?
I turned it off. Almost made me puke. And to think the Liberals would love to see him have a 3d term.

I turned it off. Almost made me puke. And to think the Liberals would love to see him have a 3d term.
. Wow, I didn't get to watch it, but I'm not surprised anymore about what goes on (this country loves weakness anymore it seems). BUT, theeeee oooonly reason that the libs want that 3rd term you see, is NOT because they like him, but rather it is because of the access to the power in which they have gained through his weakness while in that office he has occupied. Hillary will be the same, where as they don't like her, but they like the fact that they will continue to have access to power through her weakness while in that office. It's all just usery is all that it is.. PERIOD

Forum List

Back