Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

GG tried to ding me for holding Leftists to their own standards. He did this by pointing out I don't call out the Right for that same thing. But he forgot to ask me if I even find the issue offensive in the first place.

I didn’t ding you, I pointed out the fact that both sides politicize these events. You call out one side for doing it while doing the exact same.

I did not "call out one side". I held up that poster to HIS OWN standard. How many times do I have to tell you this?

I don't understand even what this means, "Politicize the events". It's one more excuse for people to fluff around the get outraged about nothing. Look, if you know people who are involved in the terror and tragedy, you don't "politicize". If you don't, then what? You can't talk about all the ramifications for our nation, what the motivations might have been? Or what, there's some waiting period?

That's baloney and all thinking people know it.

I am not surprised you do not understand your own actions.

What it means to politicize these events is to take the tragedy before the blood is even dry and tie it to some stupid political point that has nothing to do with the event.

Politicizing these events is using the fact the shooter was “left” or “right” to demonize an entire group of people.

Politicizing these events is blaming a public figure because one of these nutjobs might have liked them or voted for them.

What it means to politicize these events is to take the tragedy before the blood is even dry and tie it to some stupid political point that has nothing to do with the event.

Okay what does that mean, "Blood is even dry?" We comment on wars, which are political events, and there's blood all around. I mean this is a sliding scale, exactly like I said. If you KNOW someone whose loved ones died, or you live in the town, or you are standing at the terror scene--yeah. Uncouth, even cruel. Otherwise, what are these rules? Who wrote them? Why? Terrorist events ARE political. That's why they're called "terrorist".

I think you're making up arbitrary rules to engage in Leftists' favorite pastime--SHAMING.

Politicizing these events is using the fact the shooter was “left” or “right” to demonize an entire group of people.

Well the shooter is usually left or right. And I agree with you to a certain extent, but then, since terrorist attacks ARE a political event, it would behoove us to look at what's happening with that group, politically. Fairly. And with cool heads.

Politicizing these events is blaming a public figure because one of these nutjobs might have liked them or voted for them.

Yep and there is where the Left is way, way more at fault than the Right. Go on Twitter or any social media today and look at the absolute meltdown they are having over Trump and Mitch McConnell. Compare and contrast about what Righties are saying about Warren.

So yeah, the banter about Trump is a whole new level. If you can't see THAT objectively, we're done here.

No one on the left is demonizing entire population demographics like immigrants, or minorities, calling them an “infestation”. Therein lies the basis of calling out the right for their racism and xenophobia.

These right wing white supremacist attackers are seeing their fears and hate confirmed by the President. Trump didn’t invent racism but he is the first politician since Reagan to exploit it for political gain.

Racism racism racism...that shits so old

Funny thing though, haven't all the recent mass killers used that weapon sold as a sporting rifle, the military style semi automatic with removable large capacity magazines? I wonder why they didn't choose knives or clubs or swimming pools.
Here's something Democrats know about and could do something about.

Change the law that juveniles get their criminal records sealed once they become adults. That way they can't buy guns.

I'm a Democrat. Democrats don't hate Democrats. He does. Can you at least try not to sound so stupid?
You hate anyone that disagrees with you. I hope that helps.
Now you're lying. You disagree with me and I don't hate you. Pity, maybe, but not hate
You think how you are told to. Proof? Your dumbass jumped the gun with the talking points on the shooting. Instead of thinking on your own and researched the evidence. Then you would've figured out the shooter was a liberal that did the shooting. Instead you spew the same talking points as other liberals on here, proving yourself a fool.
Dumbass, you said is one of mine. I'm a Democrat. Democrats don't kill people because they might become Democrat voters. That's what he did. I can't help you muddle through life without a functioning brain to fathom that
He did it because of the environmental impact of them. So your against the environment now?
No, but neither are conservatives. Meanwhile he expressed far more contempt and fear of Democrats than he did Republicans. And he intentionally murdered people he feared would be Democrat voters. There's no escaping that.

Imbecile...

You are still thoroughly confused.

You said he believes in global warming...
... and as evidence he believes in global warming, you cite his manifesto where he speaks about the evils of pollution.

Imbecile..

Pollution is not global warming. :eusa_doh:
Stop dodging the fact both shooters are one of yours
Like this. The right will deny being associated with "the worst" but have zero issue linking the "other sides" worst to the core of the issues.

Fucktarted assholes are pretty much their own team. The actions of a few does not represent the mindset of all.

Pretty God damn lazy thinking.
Interesting that I made several post on this subject showing evidence what they support but you zero in on this one post
I dive in, like most, where I dive in.
You did say I had zero links. When you make an accusation you should do a search
I said "the right".

Well, not her best effort for the long awaited return of LadyGunSlinger. I remember her having better arguments and less name calling in the past. But maybe it's just my memory that's faulty.
Nah, I used colorful language for you dipshits.. Nothing has changed.. I still loathe you liberals.. you're the enemy within.

And this is the mentality that leads people to go on shooting rampages.

You are the problem with this country.

Stop dodging the fact both shooters are one of yours
Like this. The right will deny being associated with "the worst" but have zero issue linking the "other sides" worst to the core of the issues.

Fucktarted assholes are pretty much their own team. The actions of a few does not represent the mindset of all.

Interesting that I made several post on this subject showing evidence what they support but you zero in on this one post
You did say I had zero links. When you make an accusation you should do a search
I said "the right".
I am part of the right

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.
Your desperation reeks of desperation.

I said "the right".
I am part of the right
So am I.

Left wing environmentalist issue WIN over DemonRAT voters....he had his radical left agenda....wonder where he was TAUGHT THAT...Hmmmm

I didn’t ding you, I pointed out the fact that both sides politicize these events. You call out one side for doing it while doing the exact same.

I did not "call out one side". I held up that poster to HIS OWN standard. How many times do I have to tell you this?

I don't understand even what this means, "Politicize the events". It's one more excuse for people to fluff around the get outraged about nothing. Look, if you know people who are involved in the terror and tragedy, you don't "politicize". If you don't, then what? You can't talk about all the ramifications for our nation, what the motivations might have been? Or what, there's some waiting period?

Okay what does that mean, "Blood is even dry?" We comment on wars, which are political events, and there's blood all around. I mean this is a sliding scale, exactly like I said. If you KNOW someone whose loved ones died, or you live in the town, or you are standing at the terror scene--yeah. Uncouth, even cruel. Otherwise, what are these rules? Who wrote them? Why? Terrorist events ARE political. That's why they're called "terrorist".

I think you're making up arbitrary rules to engage in Leftists' favorite pastime--SHAMING.

Well the shooter is usually left or right. And I agree with you to a certain extent, but then, since terrorist attacks ARE a political event, it would behoove us to look at what's happening with that group, politically. Fairly. And with cool heads.

Yep and there is where the Left is way, way more at fault than the Right. Go on Twitter or any social media today and look at the absolute meltdown they are having over Trump and Mitch McConnell. Compare and contrast about what Righties are saying about Warren.

So yeah, the banter about Trump is a whole new level. If you can't see THAT objectively, we're done here.

No one on the left is demonizing entire population demographics like immigrants, or minorities, calling them an “infestation”. Therein lies the basis of calling out the right for their racism and xenophobia.

These right wing white supremacist attackers are seeing their fears and hate confirmed by the President. Trump didn’t invent racism but he is the first politician since Reagan to exploit it for political gain.

It really is old. We’re all tired of it, so cut it out. Stop villifying non-whites, and non-Christians.

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.

The far right is desperate...all these shootings by trump loyalist and white supremacist....they need to find someone else to blame....even making stuff up....

It really is old. We’re all tired of it, so cut it out. Stop villifying non-whites, and non-Christians.
Yes.
Let's get back to trashing Whitey.

Yes.
Let's get back to trashing Whitey.

That hag ain't even American

Was not their investiga
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

Interesting. I think Antifa is just as nutty and hateful as any white supremecist. i could see it as possible for a few of them to sacrifice civilians in the attempt to create anarchy.
you are flat full of shit also. I had six Dayton detectives on my boat today it is all they talked about. No antifa ties known at this time. FLAT FULL OF SHIT.
FYI dude the police if they ever were on your "BOAT" would not be discussing an ongoing investigation in public. that would mean their job. and a chance of the case getting thrown out. So please in the future keep your fucking lies out of the discussion.
They wouldn't talk about it if it were their investigation. If it isn't theirs they speculate till the cows come home. You know nothing.
Was not thier investigation but they were talking to people back home. 12 miles out on lake erie is not public and they chartered the boat they were the only ones on the boat other than myself. If you think some thing like that is going to pop off in thier home town and they are all together the next morning they are not going to talk aboutit on a privately charted boat you are a fucking fool. It kinda ruined thier vaca and they talked about it, end of story. NO they were not talking directly to me but it is thirty six foot boat with seven people on it kinda hard not to here what they are saying

The kid in Dayton was suspended from high school for keeping a hit list and a rape list... He is as imbalanced as your president...

No, can’t be true.

Will be ignored.

The far right is desperate...all these shootings by trump loyalist and white supremacist....they need to find someone else to blame....even making stuff up....

Are you saying the guy in Dayton was NOT PRO ANTIFA AND LIZ WARREN?

No, can’t be true.

Will be ignored.

He might have been pro-Antifa -- that doesn't make him Antifa, as some here are ridiculously claiming.

No, can’t be true.

Will be ignored.

He might have been pro-Antifa -- that doesn't make him Antifa, as some here are ridiculously claiming.

Ok. And people who are pro Trump aren’t White Supremacists

Agreed?

No, can’t be true.

Will be ignored.

was not politically motivated killing just a sick fuck. The guy wanted to rape and brutilize women not put them in power.

Was not their investiga
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

Interesting. I think Antifa is just as nutty and hateful as any white supremecist. i could see it as possible for a few of them to sacrifice civilians in the attempt to create anarchy.
you are flat full of shit also. I had six Dayton detectives on my boat today it is all they talked about. No antifa ties known at this time. FLAT FULL OF SHIT.
FYI dude the police if they ever were on your "BOAT" would not be discussing an ongoing investigation in public. that would mean their job. and a chance of the case getting thrown out. So please in the future keep your fucking lies out of the discussion.
They wouldn't talk about it if it were their investigation. If it isn't theirs they speculate till the cows come home. You know nothing.
Was not thier investigation but they were talking to people back home. 12 miles out on lake erie is not public and they chartered the boat they were the only ones on the boat other than myself. If you think some thing like that is going to pop off in thier home town and they are all together the next morning they are not going to talk aboutit on a privately charted boat you are a fucking fool. It kinda ruined thier vaca and they talked about it, end of story. NO they were not talking directly to me but it is thirty six foot boat with seven people on it kinda hard not to here what they are saying
Dude give it a break the guy would vote for Warren, and he's a socialist

Forum List

Back