Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Actually I don't care about the color of my fellow Americans. You cannot say that, since you see racism everywhere. A sad way to live.
It's what you just said. You said turning Republican as one gets older is an indication of smarts.

David Duke turned Republican as he got older.

I'm merely employing your logic.
If he supports a Looney liberal, he isn't all Republican.
Of course he is. And again, he doesn't support her. He supports her anti-Semitism because he too is an anti-Semite.
So one of your own is a racist bigot.
Nope, one of yours is a mass murderer. Again, folks on my side don't say...

The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.
Like I said, he was an enviromentalists and hated corporations. One of yours.

Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush: Don't confuse Dems / Snowflakes with fact. This does not support their rhetoric / agenda, so this must not be spoken aloud....
And yet, no one has been able to post a shred of evidence he was connected to Antifa. Why do you suppose that is?

It's what you just said. You said turning Republican as one gets older is an indication of smarts.

David Duke turned Republican as he got older.

I'm merely employing your logic.
Of course he is. And again, he doesn't support her. He supports her anti-Semitism because he too is an anti-Semite.

The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.
I'm a Democrat. Democrats don't hate Democrats. He does. Can you at least try not to sound so stupid?

I missed you too ♥ Took a break from politics.. lol mudwhistle
It would be nice if we all could take a break....but this is a war.
A war the left is waging on America.
A war the left is waging on America

Is this the thesis of your forthcoming manifesto?
Look dirtbag, I'm a retired Special Forces NCO (Green Beret). This stuff is usually in the realm of losers that never did anything in their lives. They're wannabes.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .

It goes both ways. The mainstream media is quick to point out when a shooter has rightwing ties or tendencies and very slow to report the leftist ties or tendencies of a shooter. Be objective. Both sides are quick to finger the other for the reason /cause for the shooter.

I'm a Democrat. Democrats don't hate Democrats. He does. Can you at least try not to sound so stupid?
You hate anyone that disagrees with you. I hope that helps.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.
So both sides have their assholes.

Now what?
So both sides have their assholes.

Now what?

Exactly. You made no point.

Now you're lying. You disagree with me and I don't hate you. Pity, maybe, but not hate

Look dirtbag, I'm a retired Special Forces NCO (Green Beret). This stuff is usually in the realm of losers that never did anything in their lives. They're wannabes.
You can tell immediately that they are Liberals because the cowards pick soft targets who can't fight back...

Not even Mulvaney could defend Trump.

The whole nation knows what Trump has said about the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and KKK members after Charlottesville along with his comments about "The Squad" and Elijah Cummings. On the first day of his candidacy Trump attacked immigrants from Mexico and Central America. All Mulvaney was able to say was Trump was both angry and sad that three mass shootings occurred within of eight days.

Two of the shootings were committed by white supremacists and it is safe to assume Conner Betts was a copy cat killer, not be outdone by Santino William Legan (Gilroy) and Patrick Crusius (El Paso).

Dayton, El Paso, and Gilroy were unintended consequences of Trump's racial blasphemy and that is why Mulvaney could not defend Trump.

The chief of staff cannot un-ring a bell.

“You cannot be a white supremacist and be normal in the head. These are sick people," Mulvaney said.

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK at Charlottesville, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
View attachment 272811
Trying....so....hard....to....do....damage control.....
Yep....trying to create a narrative to counter the damaging details thay are coming to light.
The OP was incompetent per usual.

Funny thing though, haven't all the recent mass killers used that weapon sold as a sporting rifle, the military style semi automatic with removable large capacity magazines? I wonder why they didn't choose knives or clubs or swimming pools.

Now you're lying. You disagree with me and I don't hate you. Pity, maybe, but not hate
You think how you are told to. Proof? Your dumbass jumped the gun with the talking points on the shooting. Instead of thinking on your own and researched the evidence. Then you would've figured out the shooter was a liberal that did the shooting. Instead you spew the same talking points as other liberals on here, proving yourself a fool.

You think how you are told to. Proof? Your dumbass jumped the gun with the talking points on the shooting. Instead of thinking on your own and researched the evidence. Then you would've figured out the shooter was a liberal that did the shooting. Instead you spew the same talking points as other liberals on here, proving yourself a fool.
Dumbass, you said is one of mine. I'm a Democrat. Democrats don't kill people because they might become Democrat voters. That's what he did. I can't help you muddle through life without a functioning brain to fathom that

Yet... your words mirror those of the "loser" shooter.....Weird.

It's pretty ironic to see one side say the other side does stupid shit then they turn around and do it cause it's justified or some form of grade school "get even" bullshit.

GG tried to ding me for holding Leftists to their own standards. He did this by pointing out I don't call out the Right for that same thing. But he forgot to ask me if I even find the issue offensive in the first place.

I didn’t ding you, I pointed out the fact that both sides politicize these events. You call out one side for doing it while doing the exact same.

I did not "call out one side". I held up that poster to HIS OWN standard. How many times do I have to tell you this?

I don't understand even what this means, "Politicize the events". It's one more excuse for people to fluff around the get outraged about nothing. Look, if you know people who are involved in the terror and tragedy, you don't "politicize". If you don't, then what? You can't talk about all the ramifications for our nation, what the motivations might have been? Or what, there's some waiting period?

That's baloney and all thinking people know it.

I am not surprised you do not understand your own actions.

What it means to politicize these events is to take the tragedy before the blood is even dry and tie it to some stupid political point that has nothing to do with the event.

Politicizing these events is using the fact the shooter was “left” or “right” to demonize an entire group of people.

Politicizing these events is blaming a public figure because one of these nutjobs might have liked them or voted for them.

What it means to politicize these events is to take the tragedy before the blood is even dry and tie it to some stupid political point that has nothing to do with the event.

Okay what does that mean, "Blood is even dry?" We comment on wars, which are political events, and there's blood all around. I mean this is a sliding scale, exactly like I said. If you KNOW someone whose loved ones died, or you live in the town, or you are standing at the terror scene--yeah. Uncouth, even cruel. Otherwise, what are these rules? Who wrote them? Why? Terrorist events ARE political. That's why they're called "terrorist".

I think you're making up arbitrary rules to engage in Leftists' favorite pastime--SHAMING.

Politicizing these events is using the fact the shooter was “left” or “right” to demonize an entire group of people.

Well the shooter is usually left or right. And I agree with you to a certain extent, but then, since terrorist attacks ARE a political event, it would behoove us to look at what's happening with that group, politically. Fairly. And with cool heads.

Politicizing these events is blaming a public figure because one of these nutjobs might have liked them or voted for them.

Yep and there is where the Left is way, way more at fault than the Right. Go on Twitter or any social media today and look at the absolute meltdown they are having over Trump and Mitch McConnell. Compare and contrast about what Righties are saying about Warren.

So yeah, the banter about Trump is a whole new level. If you can't see THAT objectively, we're done here.

No one on the left is demonizing entire population demographics like immigrants, or minorities, calling them an “infestation”. Therein lies the basis of calling out the right for their racism and xenophobia.

These right wing white supremacist attackers are seeing their fears and hate confirmed by the President. Trump didn’t invent racism but he is the first politician since Reagan to exploit it for political gain.

Dumbass, you said is one of mine. I'm a Democrat. Democrats don't kill people because they might become Democrat voters. That's what he did. I can't help you muddle through life without a functioning brain to fathom that
He did it because of the environmental impact of them. So your against the environment now?

Forum List

Back