De Blasio Says Medicare For All Should Cover Gender Reassignment Surgery

DeBlowhard is never going to be POTUS

In February 2007, I was sitting in Jiffy Lube watching B. Hussein O for the very first time, and thought the very same thing.

Not saying it will definitely will happen, but it definitely could. A lot of stupid people out there

Not that stupid. DeBlasio is a joke of epic proportions

sassy----are you a NOO YAWKA? You are right that DiBlasio is a joke---but HOW DO YOU KNOW?

In February 2007, I was sitting in Jiffy Lube watching B. Hussein O for the very first time, and thought the very same thing.

Not saying it will definitely will happen, but it definitely could. A lot of stupid people out there

sassy----are you a NOO YAWKA? You are right that DiBlasio is a joke---but HOW DO YOU KNOW?

His history. The man is a loon

His history. The man is a loon

so true-----it is so said in the place you live?

To me, anything elective should come from a person's own pocket. When a person is a kid, the parents are who take care of the most important things like food, clothes, rent/mortgage, etc. The allowance that kids are given for the chores that they do is the money that can be spent on things like the kids' favorite music, movies, books, etc. Why should an elective procedure be any different, especially when not having it isn't going to bring the person's life to an end?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back