De-policing...why violence is growing in democrat cities...it is spreading....

You guys are doing the persecuting...we are afraid of you.........
I'm not afraid. Drop him off at 30th and Emerson, and the problem is solved.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hqdefault.jpg
Pussy... If you check my posts and pics, you know I live in Indy, and I know that area well. Matter of fact,I lived at 38th and Emerson for a while....

Feel free to come on down and check the city out whenever you grow a set of balls.
I was just there this week. I make a point to see at least one Indians game each summer. Best baseball stadium in the country.
Great games!!! Ever come down for a Colts game????
Not into pro football. Victory Field is the template for Pittsburgh's baseball stadium which is the most attractive MLB stadium I've visited.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Republican or Democrat does not matter, black population is what matters

98% of serial killers in US history have been white men. You are a white man, therefore you must be a serial killer.
Nope. Thats an urban legend. The fact is, race has no bearing on who becomes a serial killer, and as a result, the FBI does not profile serial killers by race.

...but you are welcome to prove me wrong, if you can find any facts to support your ignorant assumption. I'll betcha a hundred bucks you are not up to this challenge.

I did not say that "race has a bearing on who becomes a serial killer".

I said that 98% of people who have been convicted of being "serial killers", in the history of the United States, have been white males.

How about a link there spiffy?

hqdefault.jpg
Pussy... If you check my posts and pics, you know I live in Indy, and I know that area well. Matter of fact,I lived at 38th and Emerson for a while....

Feel free to come on down and check the city out whenever you grow a set of balls.
I was just there this week. I make a point to see at least one Indians game each summer. Best baseball stadium in the country.
Not into pro football. Victory Field is the template for Pittsburgh's baseball stadium which is the most attractive MLB stadium I've visited.
Pacers???

Pacers???
Don't watch NBA. I like the aesthetics of stadiums as much as any sport played in them. Orioles Park in Baltimore created the new standard for baseball.

Oh look, I found one. Indianapolis.

Looks like the violent crime rate under it's Republican Mayor has skyrocketed to one of the highest in the country.

Simple question for you, Doc...was the violent crime rate in New York City diminished when Rudy Giuliani and Bill Bratton were setting policy? How are crime rates reacting to the policies of Bill de Blasio now that HE is Bratton's boss and HE is setting policy?

We don't have any real numbers to compare. DeBlasio has only been mayor for the a year and a half.

The crime rate in 2014 was significantly lower than it ever was under Giuliani, though.

You dodged the question, Doc...you know as well as I do if you're a real New Yorker that the city was a cesspool when Rudy G. took over and that he did a remarkable job of turning that around. De Blasio on the other hand inherited a city where violence wasn't a huge problem but because of his policy decisions it is suddenly becoming a problem once again even though the same man, Bratton, is running the police force now who was running it back then under Rudy G.

The crime rate across the country has been dropping like a stone consistantly for the last few decades.

Except, apparently, in the Republican city of Indianapolis - where the crime rate has jumped almost 50% during current Republican mayor's term.

The democrats in the city are doing the violence.....can't kick them out of the city can you?

The "Democrats" are "doing the violence"?

:lol:

Have you polled the criminals in Indianapolis?

Where exactly are you getting the voting information of "violence doers" from?
They're told their victims by the Democrats, they start believing it. People who believe they're victims are capable of great criminal violence.

All I hear from right-wing media these days is playing the victim - how persecuted Christians are in America, how the IRS has persecuted right-wing organizations, how FOX is persecuting Donald Trump.

Should we be scared of you guys?
You're scared of a guy on the radio? I'm trying really hard not to question your manhood. Radio hosts don't have the power to raise taxes, pass laws, and put people in prison. If you think Rush Limbaugh is a threat to you, you need to reach down, pull your waistband, and see if you have a pair of balls.

I think the sack is fallow.

Whoosh

That's the sound of you missing my point entirely.

"Democrat cities"?? :rofl:

So why is violence growing in "Republic cities"? :eusa_think:
What's a republic city?

Damned if I know. What's a "Democrat city"? :dunno:
A democrat city would be a city dominated by democrats which would be all of them. I don't know of any cities with any republics.

And I don't know any run by democratics.........

You tried to use "democrat" [sic] as an adjective. But it's a noun (and a proper one, therefore capitalized). The adjective would be Democratic.

No wonder you can't understand you own fallacies -- you can't even understand English.

Pacers???
Don't watch NBA. I like the aesthetics of stadiums as much as any sport played in them. Orioles Park in Baltimore created the new standard for baseball.
K.....
But Indians are good. They're the farm team for the Pirates, and have a nice field.

Nice part of town, too.... It's close to Lucas Oil and Bankers Life, so you have night life.

Did you hit Georgia Street???

Looks like the violent crime rate under it's Republican Mayor has skyrocketed to one of the highest in the country.

Simple question for you, Doc...was the violent crime rate in New York City diminished when Rudy Giuliani and Bill Bratton were setting policy? How are crime rates reacting to the policies of Bill de Blasio now that HE is Bratton's boss and HE is setting policy?

We don't have any real numbers to compare. DeBlasio has only been mayor for the a year and a half.

The crime rate in 2014 was significantly lower than it ever was under Giuliani, though.

You dodged the question, Doc...you know as well as I do if you're a real New Yorker that the city was a cesspool when Rudy G. took over and that he did a remarkable job of turning that around. De Blasio on the other hand inherited a city where violence wasn't a huge problem but because of his policy decisions it is suddenly becoming a problem once again even though the same man, Bratton, is running the police force now who was running it back then under Rudy G.

Violent crime has not "suddenly becoming a problem" in NY.

The democrats in the city are doing the violence.....can't kick them out of the city can you?

They're told their victims by the Democrats, they start believing it. People who believe they're victims are capable of great criminal violence.

All I hear from right-wing media these days is playing the victim - how persecuted Christians are in America, how the IRS has persecuted right-wing organizations, how FOX is persecuting Donald Trump.

You're scared of a guy on the radio? I'm trying really hard not to question your manhood. Radio hosts don't have the power to raise taxes, pass laws, and put people in prison. If you think Rush Limbaugh is a threat to you, you need to reach down, pull your waistband, and see if you have a pair of balls.

I think the sack is fallow.

Whoosh

That's the sound of you missing my point entirely.
I didn't think you had one, except that Mark Levin is just as powerful as Democrat mayors.

Really? Shootings Homicides Spike NYPD To Beef Up Patrols For Summer CBS New York

Where do you live? Manhattan, Kansas?

hqdefault.jpg

PNC Park is the best ballpark in the country.

It's becoming more of a problem under Leftist mayors.

Because the democrat attacks on police, creating the problem...are spreading across the country.........police can be sued in any city and the democrats are showing the way.....

The crime rate across the country has been dropping like a stone consistantly for the last few decades.

Except, apparently, in the Republican city of Indianapolis - where the crime rate has jumped almost 50% during current Republican mayor's term.

Come on down.... We'll run 10th and Rural, and you can ask them yourself...

I know the perfect bar, named Rural Inn.

98% of serial killers in US history have been white men. You are a white man, therefore you must be a serial killer.
Nope. Thats an urban legend. The fact is, race has no bearing on who becomes a serial killer, and as a result, the FBI does not profile serial killers by race.

...but you are welcome to prove me wrong, if you can find any facts to support your ignorant assumption. I'll betcha a hundred bucks you are not up to this challenge.

I did not say that "race has a bearing on who becomes a serial killer".

I said that 98% of people who have been convicted of being "serial killers", in the history of the United States, have been white males.
...and I told you you couldn't prove it. You still havent. By the way, you fucktard, you never used the word "convicted" until now. You're a dumb-sum-bitch.

Last edited:

What's a republic city?

Damned if I know. What's a "Democrat city"? :dunno:
A democrat city would be a city dominated by democrats which would be all of them. I don't know of any cities with any republics.

And I don't know any run by democratics.........

You tried to use "democrat" [sic] as an adjective. But it's a noun (and a proper one, therefore capitalized). The adjective would be Democratic.

No wonder you can't understand you own fallacies -- you can't even understand English.
The improper grammar is intended. At least by me and definitely by those who are aware of it. That's because the democrat party is anything but democratic. Calling it the Democratic Party would be a misnomer.
(I just noticed my spell checker automatically capitalizes Democratic Party)

Pacers???
K.....
But Indians are good. They're the farm team for the Pirates, and have a nice field.

Nice part of town, too.... It's close to Lucas Oil and Bankers Life, so you have night life.

Did you hit Georgia Street???
I just ride into town, park by the state house and ride my bike to the stadium.
In 2011, I watched a game there and was especially impressed by their third baseman. Three days later I was in Pittsburgh and that third baseman had been called up and was playing that Pirates game, too. Pretty cool. Pedro Alvarez.

hqdefault.jpg

PNC Park is the best ballpark in the country.
I can only vouch for the ones I've visited but so far I have to agree. They based their design on Victory Field in Indianapolis.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back