De-policing...why violence is growing in democrat cities...it is spreading....

Oh look, I found one. Indianapolis.

Looks like the violent crime rate under it's Republican Mayor has skyrocketed to one of the highest in the country.

that's okay, the 24 out of the 25 most violent cities in the country are still run by democrats....
Indianapolis City-County Council - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Following the 2011 elections, Democrats regained control of the council with a 16–13 majority

And in that same election, the Republican mayor won with the highest margin in the history of Indianapolis.
Can't do shit without the city council and Democrat-controlled positions cooperating. Care to come here and discuss it?

Looks like the violent crime rate under it's Republican Mayor has skyrocketed to one of the highest in the country.

that's okay, the 24 out of the 25 most violent cities in the country are still run by democrats....
Following the 2011 elections, Democrats regained control of the council with a 16–13 majority

And in that same election, the Republican mayor won with the highest margin in the history of Indianapolis.
Can't do shit without the city council and Democrat-controlled positions cooperating. Care to come here and discuss it?

Why the fuck would I do that?

I'm perfectly happy to continue living in those "Democrat controlled cities" that you keep talking about, with all the wealth and half the crime rate.

"Democrat cities"?? :rofl:

So why is violence growing in "Republic cities"? :eusa_think:

Because the democrat attacks on police, creating the problem...are spreading across the country.........police can be sued in any city and the democrats are showing the way.....

The crime rate across the country has been dropping like a stone consistantly for the last few decades.

Except, apparently, in the Republican city of Indianapolis - where the crime rate has jumped almost 50% during current Republican mayor's term.

The democrats in the city are doing the violence.....can't kick them out of the city can you?

The "Democrats" are "doing the violence"?

:lol:

Have you polled the criminals in Indianapolis?

Where exactly are you getting the voting information of "violence doers" from?
They're told their victims by the Democrats, they start believing it. People who believe they're victims are capable of great criminal violence.

And here we go....as in all these democrat controlled cities.......they don't hire enough police.........they spend their money on everything else...and make sure the police protect the white democrat areas....

Seeking explanations for 8 homicides in 15 hours

The City-County Council has authorized 1,740 officers for IMPD, Owensby said, and the current roster contains a few more than 1,500. The department had more than 1,700 officers about five years ago, he said.

"If we had 250 more officers on the street," Owensby said, "we could do wonderful things for crime reduction. The way things are now, if we don't do something soon, we will have to cut services."

An IMPD recruit class of 50 will graduate this year and another class of 50 will be hired next year. But an internal Public Safety Department review found that IMPD would need nearly 700 more officers to reach parity with other similar-sized cities.

Thomas Stucky, an associate professor of criminology at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, said he isn't sure adding cops would reduce homicides, because there are so many variables for the causes of murder. He said some cities have fewer officers per capita than Indianapolis and have a lower murder rate. Others have more cops and a higher murder rate.

"I don't know of any research that supports direct links between the two," Stucky said. "After all, the police are not gone, altogether. They're still there. Even if you've got 'X' number of officers and put them in somewhere, it is hard to measure the prevention of something."

"The important thing is what you do with the officers you have on the ground," Stucky said, "and I think IMPD has done a number of cutting-edge things."

The department has adjusted its crime-fighting strategies in recent years to compensate for the officer shortage, mostly by using technology.

And what does the story say....

The City-County Council has authorized 1,740 officers for IMPD, Owensby said, and the current roster contains a few more than 1,500. The department had more than 1,700 officers about five years ago, he said.

"If we had 250 more officers on the street," Owensby said, "we could do wonderful things for crime reduction. The way things are now, if we don't do something soon, we will have to cut services."

Who controls the City Council again....?

Last edited:

I'm perfectly happy to continue living in those "Democrat controlled cities" that you keep talking about, with all the wealth and half the crime rate.
All the wealth and half the crime rate??

The courts in Indy are Democrat controlled (elected judges)...

Fell free to PM me, and we'll meet and stroll the streets.

"Democrat cities"?? :rofl:

So why is violence growing in "Republic cities"? :eusa_think:

Because the democrat attacks on police, creating the problem...are spreading across the country.........police can be sued in any city and the democrats are showing the way.....

The crime rate across the country has been dropping like a stone consistantly for the last few decades.

Except, apparently, in the Republican city of Indianapolis - where the crime rate has jumped almost 50% during current Republican mayor's term.

The democrats in the city are doing the violence.....can't kick them out of the city can you?

They're told their victims by the Democrats, they start believing it. People who believe they're victims are capable of great criminal violence.

All I hear from right-wing media these days is playing the victim - how persecuted Christians are in America, how the IRS has persecuted right-wing organizations, how FOX is persecuting Donald Trump.

Should we be scared of you guys?

All I hear from right-wing media these days is playing the victim - how persecuted Christians are in America, how the IRS has persecuted right-wing organizations, how FOX is persecuting Donald Trump.

You guys are doing the persecuting...we are afraid of you.........

It is interesting to me that the democrats bitch about gun crime....and then their democrat prosecutors and judges let gun criminals go all the time.........

Why would they do that?

There is nothing funnier in the world than Internet Tough Guys.

I'm not afraid. Drop him off at 30th and Emerson, and the problem is solved.

Don't pee your pants, but I think I saw a Democrat hiding under your bed.

Simple question for you, Doc...was the violent crime rate in New York City diminished when Rudy Giuliani and Bill Bratton were setting policy? How are crime rates reacting to the policies of Bill de Blasio now that HE is Bratton's boss and HE is setting policy?

Exactly how many officers have not been hired by the democrat controlled city council in Indianapolis......because they hate cops....

An IMPD recruit class of 50 will graduate this year and another class of 50 will be hired next year. But an internal Public Safety Department review found that IMPD would need nearly 700 more officers to reach parity with other similar-sized cities.

700 officers short............the same problem in Chicago and Milwaukee......

I'm not afraid. Drop him off at 30th and Emerson, and the problem is solved.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hqdefault.jpg

That's okay.....you guys don't believe in guns......I do......

Hmmm...I see that now that the internet has provided the truth about Indianapolis...you guys get quiet and attack the posters..........

Simple question for you, Doc...was the violent crime rate in New York City diminished when Rudy Giuliani and Bill Bratton were setting policy? How are crime rates reacting to the policies of Bill de Blasio now that HE is Bratton's boss and HE is setting policy?

We don't have any real numbers to compare. DeBlasio has only been mayor for the a year and a half.

The crime rate in 2014 was significantly lower than it ever was under Giuliani, though.

That's okay.....you guys don't believe in guns......I do......

Who says Democrats don't believe in guns?

Most of the gun owners I know are staunch liberals.

We don't have any real numbers to compare. DeBlasio has only been mayor for the a year and a half.

The crime rate in 2014 was significantly lower than it ever was under Giuliani, though.

And the crime is going up...it starts with the bums urinating publicly and without hesitation....it is going to escalate from there......shootings are going up too....

Forum List

Back