De-policing...why violence is growing in democrat cities...it is spreading....

I'm not afraid. Drop him off at 30th and Emerson, and the problem is solved.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hqdefault.jpg
Pussy... If you check my posts and pics, you know I live in Indy, and I know that area well. Matter of fact,I lived at 38th and Emerson for a while....

Feel free to come on down and check the city out whenever you grow a set of balls.
I was just there this week. I make a point to see at least one Indians game each summer. Best baseball stadium in the country.

PNC Park is the best ballpark in the country.
I can only vouch for the ones I've visited but so far I have to agree it's the best MLB stadium. They based their design on Victory Field in Indianapolis which I like best.

Great games!!! Ever come down for a Colts game????
Not into pro football. Victory Field is the template for Pittsburgh's baseball stadium which is the most attractive MLB stadium I've visited.
Pacers???
Don't watch NBA. I like the aesthetics of stadiums as much as any sport played in them. Orioles Park in Baltimore created the new standard for baseball.
K.....
But Indians are good. They're the farm team for the Pirates, and have a nice field.

Nice part of town, too.... It's close to Lucas Oil and Bankers Life, so you have night life.

Did you hit Georgia Street???
I just ride into town, park by the state house and ride my bike to the stadium.
In 2011, I watched a game there and was especially impressed by their third baseman. Three days later I was in Pittsburgh and that third baseman had been called up and was playing that Pirates game, too. Pretty cool. Pedro Alvarez.
Yeah they actually have Alvarez on banners in front of the gate... Really cool.

Not into pro football. Victory Field is the template for Pittsburgh's baseball stadium which is the most attractive MLB stadium I've visited.
Pacers???
Don't watch NBA. I like the aesthetics of stadiums as much as any sport played in them. Orioles Park in Baltimore created the new standard for baseball.
K.....
But Indians are good. They're the farm team for the Pirates, and have a nice field.

Nice part of town, too.... It's close to Lucas Oil and Bankers Life, so you have night life.

Did you hit Georgia Street???
I just ride into town, park by the state house and ride my bike to the stadium.
In 2011, I watched a game there and was especially impressed by their third baseman. Three days later I was in Pittsburgh and that third baseman had been called up and was playing that Pirates game, too. Pretty cool. Pedro Alvarez.
Yeah they actually have Alvarez on banners in front of the gate... Really cool.
Still have McCutchen images there, too. Saw Lombardozzi playing there this time. He used to play here for the Nats.
That stadium is perfect. If I lived there I would attend every home game all season. The upper deck seats are a better game view IMO.

Cops are absolutely Depolicing

It's gonna happen more. And honestly I don't think it reverses for many years. The left ushered in cop hate as a mainstream fashion trend. They sensationalized something that statistically is a very uncommon occurence.

It's gonna happen more. And honestly I don't think it reverses for many years. The left ushered in cop hate as a mainstream fashion trend. They sensationalized something that statistically is a very uncommon occurence.
In New York black people are demanding depolicing. They want police prohibited from black neighborhoods. Make it a no go zone. They should get it too.

In New York black people are demanding depolicing. They want police prohibited from black neighborhoods. Make it a no go zone. They should get it too.

In most cities people are demanding Depolicing.

The movie Righteous Kill....Al Pacinos character is a cop who says "Our job is to protect 99% of people from the other 1%. But....the better we do our job....the more the 99% of people think they don't need us."

We are seeing that now. America will be badly harmed by the great cop hate agenda of the left.

Let's play Name That Hood.

Name a predominantly white neighborhood in any city in America where young white men routinely gun one another down in the streets while insisting white lives matter.

Name a predominantly white neighborhood in any city in America where young white men routinely gun one another down in the streets while insisting white lives matter.

Um...like um....that one time like....um....in the 1920s those white gangsters. They did it. Um...there's that one. And then there is the...um....the.....YOU'RE RACIST!

What's a republic city?

Damned if I know. What's a "Democrat city"? :dunno:
A democrat city would be a city dominated by democrats which would be all of them. I don't know of any cities with any republics.

And I don't know any run by democratics.........

You tried to use "democrat" [sic] as an adjective. But it's a noun (and a proper one, therefore capitalized). The adjective would be Democratic.

No wonder you can't understand you own fallacies -- you can't even understand English.
The improper grammar is intended. At least by me and definitely by those who are aware of it. That's because the democrat party is anything but democratic. Calling it the Democratic Party would be a misnomer.
(I just noticed my spell checker automatically capitalizes Democratic Party)

So "2a guy" is your sock account?

"De-policing...why violence is growing in democrat cities...it is spreading...."

Another ridiculous lie from the right.
Anti-Cop Activism Leads to Sky-High Murder Rates in Democrat-Run Cities - Breitbart

"Anti-Cop Activism Leads to Sky-High Murder Rates in Democrat-Run Cities" :rofl:

And these just in:

• "Anti-cancer research leads to explosion of 20th century cancer deaths"
  • "Catalytic converters spur Congress to pass air quality automotive standards"
  • "Surgeon General's warning on cigarettes lead to carcinogens in tobacco"

It's amazing what some wags will put out there on the basis that there's somebody gullible enough to swallow it without analysis.

political-cart-before-the-horse.jpg

In most cities people are demanding Depolicing.

The movie Righteous Kill....Al Pacinos character is a cop who says "Our job is to protect 99% of people from the other 1%. But....the better we do our job....the more the 99% of people think they don't need us."

We are seeing that now. America will be badly harmed by the great cop hate agenda of the left.

-- and there's another target .... those who base their reality on Duh Movies.

Damned if I know. What's a "Democrat city"? :dunno:
A democrat city would be a city dominated by democrats which would be all of them. I don't know of any cities with any republics.

You tried to use "democrat" [sic] as an adjective. But it's a noun (and a proper one, therefore capitalized). The adjective would be Democratic.

No wonder you can't understand you own fallacies -- you can't even understand English.
The improper grammar is intended. At least by me and definitely by those who are aware of it. That's because the democrat party is anything but democratic. Calling it the Democratic Party would be a misnomer.

Do you anything to say about my analysis?

Um...like um....that one time like....um....in the 1920s those white gangsters. They did it. Um...there's that one. And then there is the...um....the.....YOU'RE RACIST!
Yabbut! There was Wyatt Earp gunning down those Younger boys.

Just did.

Just did.
No you didn't. You only made a gutter troll post.

Just did.
No you didn't. You only made a gutter troll post.

OK (1) who was the previous post addressed to, and (2) who jumped in to answer for him?
Yeah tell me all about "trolling". :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back