Dead child found on border

Stop accomodating the human/sex traffickers, and fewer children will die.

the dead child found in south Texas was a victim of sex trafficking ... and you know this how ?

When a pro-death cultist doesn't like the way a discussion is going, they assign a stance to their opponent, and then pretend the discussion is about that.

I don't argue points I haven't made..and I certainly never said the child in S. Texas is a victim of sex trafficking.

Try to stick to the actual discussion in the future.

This is nothing compared to the mass graves, or bags filled with skulls. When dealing with human smugglers, they aren't the nicest folk.

And it's just beginning.

Doubtfull the anti-child, pro-human trafficking left will report on this phenomenon:

"
The corpse of an 11-year-old--an unaccompanied migrant from Guatemala--was discovered on June 15 in La Joya, Texas.

The body was found in brush, according to Action 4 News.
La Joya is located in Hidalgo County, which borders Mexico. Eddie Guerra, the Hidalgo County Sheriff, said at a press conference on June 30 that the child died from dehydration. Guerra believes the 11-year-old had been abandoned by a smuggler prior to passing away.
Currently, thousands of illegal immigrants--most of whom are from Central America--enter the U.S. each day, and the flow of people at the border shows no signs of slowing. The trek north is incredibly dangerous, and can be deadly.
Just last week Breitbart reported on unearthed mass graves containing immigrant bodies in South Texas. Some graves contained bags with only skulls, other bones, or decomposed body parts in them. "

Dead Child Found on Border

Isn't it the rabid, clueless, bigoted, hypocritical, extreme right the ones who would prefer we kill all brown people at the border?

Just trying to understand your logic here. Shouldn't you be happy that they found a dead immigrant? I am confused.

How is the left responsible for this? Anti-child? Isn't it the "pro-life" crowd who insists on forcing women to have babies while also pushing to kill safety nets designed to help feed the child after it is born?

LOL. This is funny. Oh and Breitbart has zero credibility int he world of journalism so the whole article is junk.

I would argue that the ones who want the brown people dead are the ones who are facilitating their deaths as we speak.

The pro-death, pro-human trafficking, pro-sex industry left. Who think it's cool to smuggle children across the border and deliver them into the hands of criminals here.

I'm pretty sure that the people who filled those mass graves with illegals support the obama admin whole heartedly, and vote Dem when they're paid enough to do so.

Keep your points addressed to the OP.

Stop accomodating the human/sex traffickers, and fewer children will die.

the dead child found in south Texas was a victim of sex trafficking ... and you know this how ?

When a pro-death cultist doesn't like the way a discussion is going, they assign a stance to their opponent, and then pretend the discussion is about that.

I don't argue points I haven't made..and I certainly never said the child in S. Texas is a victim of sex trafficking.

Why'd did you bring it up then, dope? Freudian slip?

Saying that we are accomodating the sex industry and human traffickers is not the same as saying this particular child is a victim of sex trafficking. Dope. But to be fair, I've no doubt that you cannot understand why.

Last edited:

Because you made her obviously :rofl:

Again.

Saying the sex industry and human traffickers benefit from the current policies is not the same as saying "this child is a victim of sex trafficking".

Basic English, and if you were in my fourth grade class, I'd send you back to your desk with comprehension exercises until I felt you truly understood the assignment.

Again.

Saying the sex industry and human traffickers benefit from the current policies is not the same as saying "this child is a victim of sex trafficking".

Basic English, and if you were in my fourth grade class, I'd send you back to your desk with comprehension exercises until I felt you truly understood the assignment.

You're a teacher? No wonder these kids minds are filled with mush

Another example of not understanding the language.

Look up...IF.

IF.

Go back to your desk until you can prove to me you understand the subject.

I think you meant IF you had a fourth grade class dont fret, you're not a teacher or anything so...

I'm sorry, that doesn't make sense. Go back to your desk while I fill out the paperwork to send you back to last grade. Obviously fourth is beyond you.

Forum List

Back