Dead Deer found next to creek EP, OHIO

Well they did not pass of good health, that's for certain.
I went back and watched the video. I saw something else. It looks like the last one had the top of it's skull sawn off at death. Relevant or just strange?

I went back and watched the video. I saw something else. It looks like the last one had the top of it's skull sawn off at death. Relevant or just strange?
What you are seeing is one of it's antlers was broken off.....A very common occurance.

What you are seeing is one of it's antlers was broken off.....A very common occurance.
So when do bucks shed their antlers? google says it's between november and december. These deer should not have antlers if they died since the accident.

Pretend Norfolk Southern is owned by a bunch of jews -- and then maybe you would demand accountability from them...
I've been demanding accountability from NS as well as this crooked administration. Try reading the thread you're replying in

So when do bucks shed their antlers? google says it's between november and december. These deer should not have antlers if they died since the accident.
They are late this year in my AO too....There's been a decent (16" +/- inside spread) eight-point in the yard every-other evening still with his rack but it looks like it's almost ready to go as it's bleached-out looking.....Nothing really that unusual though you see it mostly on younger bucks like the two in the video.

They are late this year in my AO too....There's been a decent (16" +/- inside spread) eight-point in the yard every-other evening still with his rack but it looks like it's almost ready to go as it's bleached-out looking.....Nothing really that unusual though you see it mostly on younger bucks like the two in the video.
Still it's yet another thing that makes this look suspect. The more I look at it seems like these deer might have been killed by the Christmas cold snap and buried under a snowbank that has only now melted.

Still it's yet another thing that makes this look suspect. The more I look at it seems like these deer might have been killed by the Christmas cold snap and buried under a snowbank that has only now melted.

You're bound and determined to explore every possible scenario without once thinking the deer died from chemicals.

An obedient sheeple

That's just speculation.....Autopsies/toxicology results on the critters will tell the tale as far as what they died of.

If tests are not conducted at all then you really have to start asking questions.

"Deers"?.....I suggest you school yourself before making any further ignorant posts on the subject.
What do you call it when a deer gets the equivalent to an autopsy? google now braininess.

Uh....hate to break it to you....but that is Biden's job.
He does control the EPA, you stupid motherfucker.
Lol typical retard shit from you like normal. The rail road is responsible for upkeep of its own tracks and trains retard. These fucks got what they voted for Republicans love zero regulation and over site. This is what you get with zero regulation and over sight. Enjoy it retard!

The old Burt Bacharach song lyric comes to mind:

Why do birds fall down from the sky
Every time they fly by (East Palestine)?

If Biden cared about Americans and the environment, he would visit.

If democrats cared about Americans and the environment, they would demand Biden visit.

The DemonRats have almost killed all of that Ohio region because they voted conservative.

So there you have it....these scum :mad-61:

Karma.....we need you now, make the culprits pay!

Lol typical retard shit from you like normal. The rail road is responsible for upkeep of its own tracks and trains retard. These fucks got what they voted for Republicans love zero regulation and over site. This is what you get with zero regulation and over sight. Enjoy it retard!
Once again your head is up your fucking ass.
Once they have an accident and a chemical spill the EPA kicks in.
The rail road is supposed to do their own maintenance, but that doesn't mean they're off the hook when it comes to the feds.

Forum List

Back