Dead Deer found next to creek EP, OHIO

Heavy traffic? Deer season just over? Other reasons probably if you just think for a minute.
Given the lack of obvious wounds/blunt trauma the only other plausible explanation would be if they were placed there for some nefarious end.....That I can't say.

I suspect I've seen more dead deer than everyone on this board combined but only a autopsy will tell the tale for sure.

I know one thing, the town/county should pay for one of them to be autopsied out of state.....Way too much money involved to let the state or .gov cover up the findings.

This is almost certainly staged. I don't blame them for doing it to keep the media interested but finding dead deer in the spring is a common occurrence. Bucks don't eat enough during rutting season and die like flies in the winter.
Right someone trained 3 deer to play dead for a camera LOL what an idiot you are

Who works for Biden.
But the EPA was the first on the scene....and they claimed that everything was fine.
The article you linked was from Feb 17, the derailment was the 3rd I believe. You were saying the EPA was the first on the scene and claimed everything was fine. I know nuance is difficult, but your post implies when the EPA showed up they claimed everything was fine.

The article you linked was from Feb 17, the derailment was the 3rd I believe. You were saying the EPA was the first on the scene and claimed everything was fine. I know nuance is difficult, but your post implies when the EPA showed up they claimed everything was fine.
You think 2 weeks after a spill like this, where chemicals were burned and contaminated everything around it is enough time for the EPA to say "go home everything is fine" what planet are you living on?

Given the lack of obvious wounds/blunt trauma the only other plausible explanation would be if they were placed there for some nefarious end.....That I can't say.

I suspect I've seen more dead deer than everyone on this board combined but only a autopsy will tell the tale for sure.

I know one thing, the town/county should pay for one of them to be autopsied out of state.....Way too much money involved to let the state or .gov cover up the findings.
Deers dont get autopsies. But I am not accepting at face value a picture of a dead deer by a creek and suddenly believing the water is soooo poison that it will kill a deer before it can walk away from the creek. and that is because the EPA and thus Biden is incompetent. They may be, but this don't prove it.

Right someone trained 3 deer to play dead for a camera LOL what an idiot you are
Deer can be picked up and moved after they are dead. Do you even think before you write? Even at the worst case level of contamination a deer is either not going to drink the smelly water or not drink enough to make them fall dead on the spot.

Deer can be picked up and moved after they are dead. Do you even think before you write? Even at the worst case level of contamination a deer is either not going to drink the smelly water or not drink enough to make them fall dead on the spot.
You know this how? Are you a wildlife expert? You don't think continuously drinking poisoned water for a month will cause death like this? 45k animals have died around the radius genius

You know this how? Are you a wildlife expert? You don't think continuously drinking poisoned water for a month will cause death like this? 45k animals have died around the radius genius

That may be but this looks staged. I don't fault the people who did it but it looks too neat. Animals dying of toxic chemicals will die choking on mucous and/or bleeding from every orifice. These animals don't look sick.

Deers dont get autopsies. But I am not accepting at face value a picture of a dead deer by a creek and suddenly believing the water is soooo poison that it will kill a deer before it can walk away from the creek. and that is because the EPA and thus Biden is incompetent. They may be, but this don't prove it.
"Deers"?.....I suggest you school yourself before making any further ignorant posts on the subject.

Well they did not pass of good health, that's for certain.
Here's a plausible scenario. A couple of guys with a youtube channel collect up some road kill they happened upon and put them by the creek. Get views. This stuff is toxic but it's not cyanide. These deer look too good and died at the same time. No external indications of poisoning or convulsions. It's too neat.

OSHA has no sway over the railroads.The Federal Railway Administration (FRA) is responsible for the overall safety of railroad operation and equipment. Since the FRA has regulations regarding railroad safety, OSHA would generally be precluded from regulating the safety conditions of operating railroad equipment.
That changed during the Obama Adm.
They agreed to cooperate on issues that arise over whistleblowers that may come forward if Norfolk Southern attempts to hide the causes of the accident.

Here's a plausible scenario. A couple of guys with a youtube channel collect up some road kill they happened upon and put them by the creek. Get views. This stuff is toxic but it's not cyanide. These deer look too good and died at the same time. No external indications of poisoning or convulsions. It's too neat.
I'm not sayin' they were not placed there but their state shows me the timeline is legit.....They will have to be examined to be sure.

Forum List

Back