Dead heat: Trump narrows the gap in Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio

She can lose two of them and win easily.

She loses all three and she can win by ten or twelve EV.

13173668_634804420004664_3373897331227127700_n.jpg

and when this all began Jake how many people thought trump would be the last guy standing?....strange things happen in American politics...

I can hardly wait until he starts to dissect Crooked hiLIARy.....

:popcorn:

and when this all began Jake how many people thought trump would be the last guy standing?....strange things happen in American politics...
Not me and not you, for sure.

But if you think the general is like the primaries, you are wrong and you know it.

I doubt Trump can win at this point but sending Hillary's negatives into the stratosphere to depress D turnout to the point that she has nothing resembling a mandate and zero coattails is well within his circle of competence and that will save a lot of down ballot Rs. .

Not me and not you, for sure.

But if you think the general is like the primaries, you are wrong and you know it.
like i said Jake.....strange things happen in American politics....

It's as if the Democrats learned nothing from the GOP primaries. They're saying the EXACT same things the GOP establishment said: :" He can't win" "he's not presidential" "he has no appeal with fat lesbians, beta males, and fags" .....blah blah blah....:rofl:

It's as if the Democrats learned nothing from the GOP primaries. They're saying the EXACT same things the GOP establishment said: :" He can't win" "he's not presidential" "he has no appeal with fat lesbians, beta males, and fags" .....blah blah blah....:rofl:

I know right!
And the Beast is using the same failed tactics as well.

Latest Horse Galloping Poll taken over last seven days.
Penn. Trump 99.9% Clinton 00.42
Ohio Trump 95% Clinton 3.7 Snookie 5.6
Florida Trump 90 Clinton 00.5 Rick Scott 10%

Sorry to piss on your delusions, but in June of 1992,

Ross Perot was leading in the polls, and Bill Clinton was in third place.

Still, I think he needs to be taken deadly seriously, and he is different from anyone ever before. If an interviewer fact checks him and says "Mr. Trump that is just not true" or "Mr. Trump the CBO estimates that will add Xtrillions to the debt" he'll just ignore it and go on, or he'll accuse whatever source calls him out of being "very unfair."

Or dogs, fat pigs, flat-chested women and pieces of ass.

How will Hillary find the time to campaign in all of those 10 swing states that Trump has now taken over? Maybe she will send Huma, Chelsea, and Richard Simmons to them to campaign?

Forum List

Back