Dear Daddy Bone Spur: Quincy Jones Claims He Dated ME (Ivanka) 12yrs Ago! You said I can do whatever

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Quincy Jones Claims He Dated Ivanka Trump 12 Years Ago

jonesquincy_getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Legendary music producer Quincy Jones claims in a new interview that he “used to date” first daughter and presidential adviser

Ivanka Trump.

“I used to date Ivanka, you know,” Jones told Vulture.

The 84-year-old said his daughter was working with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger about 12 years ago, when Hilfiger told Jones that Trump wanted to have dinner with him.

“I said, ‘No problem. She’s a fine motherf---er,’” Jones told Vulture. “She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though.”

Jones sharply criticized racial tensions in the U.S. and accused Trump of stoking racism. He also referred to the president as a “crazy motherf---er.”

“It’s Trump and uneducated rednecks,” he said. “Trump is just telling them what they want to hear. I used to hang out with him. He’s a crazy motherf---er. Limited mentally, a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him.”Quincy Jones claims he 'used to date Ivanka'

:abgg2q.jpg:
This won't sit well with the Great Douche Daddy, Or did IT know?
What WN, KKK Bigot Daddy lets their young daughter (28?) date
a 56 year older man. Black or not. Let's all ASK, our current FLOTUS Hooker.

So,
Quincy, please show us some pictures.

Last edited:

jonesquincy_getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Legendary music producer Quincy Jones claims in a new interview that he “used to date” first daughter and presidential adviser

Ivanka Trump.

The 84-year-old said his daughter was working with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger about 12 years ago, when Hilfiger told Jones that Trump wanted to have dinner with him.

“I said, ‘No problem. She’s a fine motherf---er,’” Jones told Vulture. “She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though.”

Jones sharply criticized racial tensions in the U.S. and accused Trump of stoking racism. He also referred to the president as a “crazy motherf---er.”

“It’s Trump and uneducated rednecks,” he said. “Trump is just telling them what they want to hear. I used to hang out with him. He’s a crazy motherf---er. Limited mentally, a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him.”Quincy Jones claims he 'used to date Ivanka'

So,

Jones says in the SAME interview --- He KNOWS who killed Kennedy.. I think you're digging too deep here..

jonesquincy_getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Ivanka Trump.

So,

Jones says in the SAME interview --- He KNOWS who killed Kennedy.. I think you're digging too deep here..
He claims to have dated Ivanka, AND he thinks he’s got inside info on wild conspiracies? Sounds like he could be Trump’s best friend!

jonesquincy_getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Ivanka Trump.

So,

He claims to have dated Ivanka, AND he thinks he’s got inside info on wild conspiracies? Sounds like he could be Trump’s best friend!

I don't think he's talking to the Great Douche now.
Somethang about WN, KKK, Bigotry issues the Douche show us
daily in full bloom!.

jonesquincy_getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Ivanka Trump.

So,

Sicko, BS troll thread. Give it up. He ain't going away.:290968001256257790-final:

jonesquincy_getty.jpg

© Getty Images

Ivanka Trump.

So,

I don't think he's talking to the Great Douche now.
Somethang about WN, KKK, Bigotry issues the Douche show us
daily in full bloom!.
Yeah if Trump were seen being friendly with a black man, his base would collapse.

Forum List

Back