Dear God, What Next. Barry Hussein's Brother's a Fucking Terrorist Supporting Islamic

Dear God, indeed! It's called a Keffiyeh, worn by Arabs, Jews, and by everyone as a fashion accessory.

We know what your native Keffiyeh is, you moronic Islamic supporter.
It's the colors that are around the neck of this camel fucker that is objectionable.
Why do you have a picture of a man's anus in your avatar?

The keffiyeh (or scarf) doesn't just say, ‘Al Aqsa is ours and is not their temple’. It also says ‘Innana Qadimun’, which translates to mean ‘We are marching forward’.

I guess this would mean "death to the infidels!" to anyone who couldn't read Arabic and was forced to endure some hillbilly's interpretation of what it meant, though.

Lol, you sound like some idiot teen ager wearing a swastika to shock people and quibbling about what the swastika really means.

Idiot, the fucking Hamas murderers launch rockets into Isreal almost daily and kill and maim innocent Isrealis almost daily.

And you want a prices translation for the fucking scarf?

You are a fucking idiot and a fool to fall for that bullshit.

Dear God, indeed! It's called a Keffiyeh, worn by Arabs, Jews, and by everyone as a fashion accessory.

We know what your native Keffiyeh is, you moronic Islamic supporter.
It's the colors that are around the neck of this camel fucker that is objectionable.
Why do you have a picture of a man's anus in your avatar?

It's a selfie and it isn't his ass, its his face, lol.

The keffiyeh (or scarf) doesn't just say, ‘Al Aqsa is ours and is not their temple’. It also says ‘Innana Qadimun’, which translates to mean ‘We are marching forward’.

I guess this would mean "death to the infidels!" to anyone who couldn't read Arabic and was forced to endure some hillbilly's interpretation of what it meant, though.

Lol, you sound like some idiot teen ager wearing a swastika to shock people and quibbling about what the swastika really means.

Idiot, the fucking Hamas murderers launch rockets into Isreal almost daily and kill and maim innocent Isrealis almost daily.

And you want a prices translation for the fucking scarf?

You are a fucking idiot and a fool to fall for that bullshit.

You forgot to pull my hair and call me slut! (Wink)

Hamas attacks Isreal unprovoked, eh? Maybe it is you who are falling for the bullshit?

What's next might be the newly revealed records exposing obama's high school drug dealer as having been beaten to death by his gay lover.

No wonder the young barry boi thanked Gay Ray for the good times. No wonder there have been questions about obama's gayness for years. The gay muslim presidunce.

And no I didn't mean to derail your topic, just responding to "What's Next".

Obama's high school pot dealer beaten to death by gay lover over flatulence | Mail Online

You're very funny and entertaining and junk but the story is quite sad.

Thanks for the link to old photos. Love our president!

was watching cspan earlier today ,they taped the south Carolina tea bagger conference.
one of the featured speakers was the president of the Latin american tea bagger faction.
he made the same no basis in reality remarks.....reminding me to always consider the source.

Well tell us then - what precisely does the photograph mean?

It means whatever shit you want to make up about it.

You are brain dead stupid but, seriously, katzenIdiot is funnier.

I suppose if bushs half brother was wearing a hamas skarf that would be ok with you, right?

Idiot
why not bush's bro just like Obama's bro can wear what the like...
matter of fact you're problem wearing a t-shit right now that has some hackneyed tea bagger bull shit on it...

Forum List

Back