Dear Goldbugs - SELL!

Smart move. I look at it as a great buying opportunity when equilibrium is reestablished at a reasonable trading range. But then again I do not have much faith in the Dollar and Euro, so I view stocks and precious metals as the only alternative.

Bought silver at 10 dollars an ounce and sold in 2011 at 43. Can't wait until it drops again to 10 or 11. Fed quits pumping up the corpse next year and silver will rise again. Buy low, sell high. Its wonderful.

Bought silver at 10 dollars an ounce and sold in 2011 at 43. Can't wait until it drops again to 10 or 11. Fed quits pumping up the corpse next year and silver will rise again.

If you think silver is going to drop to 10 or 11 you should sell it now.

Buy low, sell high. Its wonderful.

Yeah if we could all just do that no one would ever lose money in the market. Dee dee dee

please continue the selloff. I've achieved an annualized return of 58% so far on the put I bought. I'd like that number to be higher though, SUCKAS!
Whoop-de-fuckig-do.

Anybody who knows about the seriously out of whack gold/silver ratio and market corrections could've called this one.

But g'head and swill down some more muscatel in celebration.

please continue the selloff. I've achieved an annualized return of 58% so far on the put I bought. I'd like that number to be higher though, SUCKAS!
Whoop-de-fuckig-do.

Anybody who knows about the seriously out of whack gold/silver ratio and market corrections could've called this one.

Well why didn't YOU do it? You leave money laying on the table? Don't you want money?

But g'head and swill down some more muscatel in celebration.

68% now in only 2 1/3 months. An annualized return of 1363% !!!

blablablablabla.....

Gold is still above $1,200 and I bought most of mine at $500.00 or less....Have a stack of graded MS Saints that I bought for significantly less than that in the mid 90s.

The vast bulk of my buy-and-hold silver was bought between $5-$15.

Go have another muscatel toast, Barry Horowitz.

Once gold hits $1,000, I recommend buying coins. It will be a great opportunity.

blablablablabla.....

Gold is still above $1,200 and I bought most of mine at $500.00 or less....Have a stack of graded MS Saints that I bought for significantly less than that in the mid 90s.

It doesn't fucking matter what you bought it for Oddball, what matters is whether it goes up or down from this point. If it goes down - you lose some of your unrealized gains (and some of them will go to ME! ha ha ha!)

Enjoy your worthless paper "gold"
He doesn't even understand that all he has is Fiat.

?!?!?

I've placed a bet on the value of paper gold GOING DOWN - you guys are telling me its worthless - so isn't that a good bet?

My fuck yall are stupid.

blablablablabla.....

It doesn't fucking matter what you bought it for Oddball, what matters is whether it goes up or down from this point. If it goes down - you lose some of your unrealized gains (and some of them will go to ME! ha ha ha!)
Totally matters....I'm still ahead of the game by well in excess of 100%, making my profit off of short-termers like you, who dance around like you just scored three TDs in the Super Bowl when you get lucky on your paper crapshoots.

hohum

blablablablabla.....

Totally matters....I'm still ahead of the game by well in excess of 100%, making my profit off of short-termers like you, who dance around like you just scored three TDs in the Super Bowl when you get lucky on your paper crapshoots.

hohum

No - it doesnt - you lose a dollar today you lose a dollar today.

Forum List

Back