🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear GOP, please explain Trump's intense love affair with murderous thug Vladimir Putin.

Dear GOP, please explain Trump's intense love affair with murderous thug Vladimir Putin.
Trolls like you are the ones who seems to have the love affair. You clowns haven't been able to stop talking about Putin for almost a year now.
We talked a lot here about this kind of stuff when Trump won. The Democrats have little legislative power, so they're just trying to destroy Trump.

If the situation were reversed, the Republicans would be doing precisely the same thing.

Our politics have really gone in, and stayed in, the shitter.

Here, here, a voice of reason.

Look at the liberals using homosexuality to make fun of the President.

I thought you libs love homosexuality
Puatin has discovered Trump's homosexual tendencies.
blog_putin%20and%20trump%20sex%20tapes.jpg

We really, really want to know.

Putin has a history of murder, thuggery, lying and theft.

So what is it? Why does Trump protect, admire and have such an intense fondness of Vladimir Putin?

You can't deny it doesn't exist. Even many conservatives comment on it.
That only happens in your imagination, fag.

So what is it? Why does Trump protect, admire and have such an intense fondness of Vladimir Putin?

Red State white conservatives elected a FAG!!!
trumpbomb.jpg

The whole argument was about whether Russia was leaking e-mails to Assange and that has been proven to be a lie.

#1 Russia is not an enemy of the people of the united states but it does seem to be an enemy of USA.INC which doesn't make them an enemy of mine.

#2 Thus far, Russia has done more to hurt the CIA proxy army of ISIS than any other force out there.

#3 It has been USA.INC and their globalist pals like Soros that has been trying to provoke a war with Russia.

#4 Russia has shown remarkable restraint in spite of the coup de 'etat of the Ukraine that put NATO forces along Russia's borders.

With the coming financial collapse, these POS that have raped, pillaged and plundered us all is in need of a cover when the SHTF so they are attempting to make Russia the scapegoat. The sad thing is, the American people are so stupid and dumbed down that they will go along with it.

Putin is a murderous thug? Putin is a mere piker compared to the shadow government that runs USA.INC which is and has always been the biggest terrorist threat and spreader of human misery on the planet since the Counter-Reformation and the Council of Trent. Spare me the "We have the high ground" bullshit, moron. You don't know anything.....

Red State white conservatives elected a FAG!!!
trumpbomb.jpg
So, then you're superfag? :dunno: ...With a Trump Devil fetish?? :dunno:

I give up.... tell us.

Same reason "bow" to Bush who was chief of the military of the most powerful country.

Trump and Putin are both business men who want to pursue the best interests for their country; where it comes down to the bottom line, and what will fly with their power base to keep their image as leaders to be feared.

Right wingers are so f*cking weird.

First, they deny that Trump is in love with Putin.

Then they talk about how Putin is such a great guy.

That means that Trump isn't the only one in love with Putin.

So let me see how this works in "R-Derp Land"! When Hillary Clinton tries to kiss Putin's ass with her silly "Reset" button that's fine but when Trump tries to build a relationship with Putin...it's the worst thing EVER?

Do you even realize how ridiculous you are with this nonsense?

what is it you're saying exactly? you have evidence? oh goody, let's see it.
Wait a second. You want me to prove Putin's theft, his lies, his murders and his KGB background because you don't know anything about it?

You can't be that f*cking ignorant. It's just not possible. I can't prove anything to you if you have your head up your own butt.

The whole argument was about whether Russia was leaking e-mails to Assange and that has been proven to be a lie.

#1 Russia is not an enemy of the people of the united states but it does seem to be an enemy of USA.INC which doesn't make them an enemy of mine.

#2 Thus far, Russia has done more to hurt the CIA proxy army of ISIS than any other force out there.

#3 It has been USA.INC and their globalist pals like Soros that has been trying to provoke a war with Russia.

#4 Russia has shown remarkable restraint in spite of the coup de 'etat of the Ukraine that put NATO forces along Russia's borders.

With the coming financial collapse, these POS that have raped, pillaged and plundered us all is in need of a cover when the SHTF so they are attempting to make Russia the scapegoat. The sad thing is, the American people are so stupid and dumbed down that they will go along with it.

Putin is a murderous thug? Putin is a mere piker compared to the shadow government that runs USA.INC which is and has always been the biggest terrorist threat and spreader of human misery on the planet since the Counter-Reformation and the Council of Trent. Spare me the "We have the high ground" bullshit, moron. You don't know anything.....
Which part of Russia are you from? Moscow? Leningrad? Siberia? Where?

You people never explain Obama's capitulation and appeasement of Putin.

Because it never happened. But this is a typical diversion from your kind.

Seriously? You're still on about this?

200_s.gif

Because it never happened. But this is a typical diversion from your kind.

'After my election I have more flexibility'

I honestly believe Putin has something on Trump

Either financial improprieties or election improprieties.

Also, Trump and his wives personal lives prior to the election leave them open to blackmail

Forum List

Back