Dear Jews, Christians, and Muslims...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
If there is one God, then which one is it? The God of Jews, Christians, or Muslims?

And, by your reasoning, does everybody who doesn't follow your religion not have a God? What gives you the right for such a proclamation?

f there is one God, then which one is it? The God of Jews, Christians, or Muslims?

I can only speak for the Jews. For the Jews, there is ONE G-d. He has no sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, or long-lost cousins. He's got a lot of rules but he doesn't expect anyone but the Jews to follow them.

What about us Pastafarians???

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg

Actually most of the Old Testament alludes to the Jews worshiping many deities. The "one God" thing is NOT a jewish concept. Sorry! As far as the original question, the most disgusting religions come from the middle east. The "jew" and "muslim" religions are totallly racist. Totally "demonic." Totally out to gain control of others forcibly. "Christianity" despite being attributed to the Bible is really modified, benign European paganism which is spiritual.

Actually most of the Old Testament alludes to the Jews worshiping many deities. The "one God" thing is NOT a jewish concept. Sorry! As far as the original question, the most disgusting religions come from the middle east. The "jew" and "muslim" religions are totallly racist. Totally "demonic." Totally out to gain control of others forcibly. "Christianity" despite being attributed to the Bible is really modified, benign European paganism which is spiritual.

They are describing pre-Judaism before laws and later the many Temples that existed in Rome's control of the region by mix of cultures. Also the terms used to describe God, thus many names, are not many Gods just many descriptions and that includes borrowed names of cultures gods now used to describe or define something
non-anthropromorphic or as a title or role.
In other words reusing & reinventing what was familiar Terms and using it as their own anew.
You have poor understanding of Judaism, but that happens when you parrot repeat words through antisemitic and anti religion propaganda.

Regarding the OP this has been answered and discussed, search feature within forum is your friend.

f there is one God, then which one is it? The God of Jews, Christians, or Muslims?

I can only speak for the Jews. For the Jews, there is ONE G-d. He has no sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, or long-lost cousins. He's got a lot of rules but he doesn't expect anyone but the Jews to follow them.
That's pretty stupid actually. Why do you believe that standards are only for Jews? It seems to me that He used the Jews as an example for the whole world.

You might believe it to be stupid, but there are 613 commandments (mitzvot) in Torah for Jews to follow to live a righteous life and only 7 for non-Jews.

The seven Noahide Laws are commandments for all descendants or Noah (in other words everyone) who isn't a Jew expressed in Beresheit (Genesis).

You might believe it to be stupid, but there are 613 commandments (mitzvot) in Torah for Jews to follow to live a righteous life and only 7 for non-Jews.

The seven Noahide Laws are commandments for all descendants or Noah (in other words everyone) who isn't a Jew expressed in Beresheit (Genesis).
The part I meant that was stupid is your belief that God does not have standards for everyone.

The part I meant that was stupid is your belief that God does not have standards for everyone.

Which is why you're not required to meet the same standards.

Which is why you're not required to meet the same standards.
I see. So you believe that God has no expectations for anyone else except Jews?

So you believe that God has no expectations for anyone else except Jews?

Just lower expectations for you.
I see, and you think that makes sense?

After conversing with you, yes ... it makes a lot of sense.

But, you believe what you want. Not asking you to convert. Don't want you to convert. Would be actively upset if you tried.
Often times ignorance is insolent.

Numbers 15:15-16

הַקָּהָ֕ל חֻקָּ֥ה אַחַ֛ת לָכֶ֖ם וְלַגֵּ֣ר הַגָּ֑ר חֻקַּ֤ת עוֹלָם֙ לְדֹרֹ֣תֵיכֶ֔ם כָּכֶ֛ם כַּגֵּ֥ר יִהְיֶ֖ה לִפְנֵ֥י יְהוָֽה׃

the rest of the congregation. There shall be one law for you and for the resident stranger; it shall be a law for all time throughout the ages. You and the stranger shall be alike before the LORD; The same laws and regulations will apply both to you and to the foreigner residing among you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back