Dear people moving from California

We've had at least one attempted invasion from California ultra-progressives here in New Mexico that were kicked to the curb by the voters. New mexico might be liberal but they're typically not radical left and have no desire to become a California colony.

FL has the most stringent hurricane code known to man. it can easily cost three times sales value to rebuild. We're also the world's leader in sink holes. Then there is wildlife that eat pets, small children and sometimes adults.

Not to mention that Florida is already packed with the nations craziest, most dangerous people. You REALLY would hate it here....and it's NOT SAFE

Also, the MOSQUITOS !! If you LOVE mosquitoes then Florida is basically a big mosquito infested swamp.

Finally, driving is a nightmare because everyone from NewYork and NewJersey has already moved here. And Sun? Meh...rains here most of the time.

Truth be told....I'm gettin the hell outta here

Photos of California:

View attachment 222442
Yosemite ^^^
images

San Francsico Bay, wildlife ^^^
images

GG Bridge & Civil War Fort (Fort Point)
View attachment 222443
Surfing at Fort Point &
images

Skiing at Squaw Valley

Great wildlife in San Francisco Bay

View attachment 222446

Wrong, the only white shark attack on a person occurred off of Baker's Beach in the mid 1950's

A year of so ago, a white shark attacked a seal near the pier on Alcatraz:

Some news about sharks in the bay:

Great White Sharks in the San Francisco Bay - Shark Stewards

The bay is a wilderness:

SF Bay cove closed after second sea lion attack

And one time while watching the Giants home game on TV a large ray was videoed swimming along the pier of McCovey Cove.

Hey wry catcher I thought they think the Alcatraz guys got eaten by sharks, so you can swim there?

15 years ago when I was in California, there were so many people there that felt dispossessed...Illegal aliens, for starters, so called gay "marriage", for others. Some people that owned businesses that owned businesses that were so disgusted with California at the time were so fed up, they packed up and fled. They were tired of being dictated to by a tiny minority. That is Califonication in a nut shell.

I see from the stupidity of the posters here that their biggest fear from Californians who might move there is the IQ of the state will go up a few points. Now myself I have been to the shitholes of tezass, norcar and socar as well as ark and geo, as well as tennnnnnnesa, and misori. You can have your gun fights, ha ha, and the poverty you embrace.
giphy.gif

I see from the stupidity of the posters here that their biggest fear from Californians who might move there is the IQ of the state will go up a few points. Now myself I have been to the shitholes of tezass, norcar and socar as well as ark and geo, as well as tennnnnnnesa, and misori. You can have your gun fights, ha ha, and the poverty you embrace.
Keep your syringes and shit in the street, right where it is. Along with block after block of illegals obstructing sidewalks in tents.

Mow your own damn grass, bigot!

FL has the most stringent hurricane code known to man. it can easily cost three times sales value to rebuild. We're also the world's leader in sink holes. Then there is wildlife that eat pets, small children and sometimes adults.

Not to mention that Florida is already packed with the nations craziest, most dangerous people. You REALLY would hate it here....and it's NOT SAFE

Also, the MOSQUITOS !! If you LOVE mosquitoes then Florida is basically a big mosquito infested swamp.

Finally, driving is a nightmare because everyone from NewYork and NewJersey has already moved here. And Sun? Meh...rains here most of the time.

Truth be told....I'm gettin the hell outta here
The fire ants and killer bees are becoming less common. The packs of rabid dogs and coyotes are getting less common too.

Way off topic, though I did do some training at MCRD in;the 60's, Navy personnel were bused there from NTCSD for firefighting training, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo above came from there (California).
Was directed at the Bear...........LOL

This was trying to get the liberals to stay in California and not leave.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Odd that ^^^. The SF Bay Area is diverse, of course there are many liberals, but there are a number of progressives and conservatives too. We have many Universities, three in the City of note: USF, SFSU and UCSF, to the south, Stanford, San Jose St. U. & Santa Clara; to the East CAL, St. Mary's and CA St. East Bay.

Of course there are many more four year colleges, law schools (Bolt Hall, Hastings, USF and Golden Gate U.) and all around the bay, each of the nine counties have Jr. colleges and technical schools, including the CA ST Maritime Academy where soon to be Naval and Coast Guard officers are educated and become military officers.

Yeah........San Fran is diverse...........LOL
:iyfyus.jpg:

I was born and raised in SF, except for my time in the Navy I've never lived in any other section of our country (why would I, I've been to 43 states, only missed the Dakotas, New Mexico, Alabama, Mississippi, Maine and Hawaii).

Have you ever been to the Bay Area? Ever visited San Francisco? I Doubt it.

Way off topic, though I did do some training at MCRD in;the 60's, Navy personnel were bused there from NTCSD for firefighting training, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo above came from there (California).
Was directed at the Bear...........LOL

This was trying to get the liberals to stay in California and not leave.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Odd that ^^^. The SF Bay Area is diverse, of course there are many liberals, but there are a number of progressives and conservatives too. We have many Universities, three in the City of note: USF, SFSU and UCSF, to the south, Stanford, San Jose St. U. & Santa Clara; to the East CAL, St. Mary's and CA St. East Bay.

Of course there are many more four year colleges, law schools (Bolt Hall, Hastings, USF and Golden Gate U.) and all around the bay, each of the nine counties have Jr. colleges and technical schools, including the CA ST Maritime Academy where soon to be Naval and Coast Guard officers are educated and become military officers.

Yeah........San Fran is diverse...........LOL
:iyfyus.jpg:

I was born and raised in SF, except for my time in the Navy I've never lived in any other section of our country (why would I, I've been to 43 states, only missed the Dakotas, New Mexico, Alabama, Mississippi, Maine and Hawaii).

Have you ever been to the Bay Area? Ever visited San Francisco? I Doubt it.
Landed there on the way to Japan........saw the airport and a hotel.........LOL

Seen enough of current issues there to not want to go there...............If that is where you want to hang your hat......PLEASE STAY THERE...........

oops...........almost screwed up...............Move to San Fran people........all Liberals and diversity welcome......those there stay.............don't leave.

Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that it was only 10 years ago that Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

Like Wry Catcher said, I get the feeling that many of the people who hate on California have never even been there.

I have a bag of woodchips for my smoker, it has a Cali Proposistion 65 warning on the bag. That's the kind of lunacy they export. The wall needs to go from the Gulf of Mexico and right along Calis eastern border, hang a left at the top of the state and terminate in the Pacific.

Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that in 2008, Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

Like Wry Catcher said, I get the feeling that many of the people who hate on California have never even been there.
I do, and I see they are common folk. Some are this, some are that. They seem to be fleeing the state because the extremist weirdos NOW are dictating the norm. And because Californians are so beneficent and tolerant they are being pushed out of their own homeland. I don't call that tolerance, I call that cowardice. Run away. Move to Colorado. Assholes.

Last edited:
Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that in 2008, Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

I do, and I see they are common folk. Some are this, some are that. They seem to be fleeing the state because the extremist weirdos
NOW
are dictating the norm. And because Californians are so beneficent and tolerant they are being pushed out of their own homeland. I don't call that tolerance, I call that cowardice. Run away.

Yes, sadly it is being slowly ruined by the crazies, but there are still decent people there. I don't live there anymore, I actually live in Mexico (beachfront property here is amazingly affordable). But a lot of my family is still in California, so I'm not opposed to the idea of moving back there at some point, but I would want to live in a rural area.

Last edited:

I do, and I see they are common folk. Some are this, some are that. They seem to be fleeing the state because the extremist weirdos
NOW
are dictating the norm. And because Californians are so beneficent and tolerant they are being pushed out of their own homeland. I don't call that tolerance, I call that cowardice. Run away.

Yes, sadly it is being slowly ruined by the crazies, but there are still decent people there. I don't live there anymore, I actually live in Mexico (beachfront property here is amazingly affordable). But a lot of my family is still in California, so I'm not opposed to the idea of moving back there at some point, but I would want to live in a rural area.
Isn't it? Crazies? I have seen Californian almond farmers, small business men entrepreneurs pack up and flee. Because California isn't so great as they make it. When Californians move to Colorado, because its cheaper and then bring their morality and baggage with them, well...make it so expensive here and bring their broken morality with them ….I have had enough of that.

NOW

Isn't it? Crazies? I have seen Californian almond farmers, small business men entrepreneurs pack up and flee. Because California isn't so great as they make it. When Californians move to Colorado, because its cheaper and then bring their morality and baggage with them, well...make it so expensive here and bring their broken morality with them ….I have had enough of that.

When I said crazies, I meant the left wing "progressives" and by the way, many of them moved to California (places like San Francisco and LA) from all over the country and world. In other words, many of them are not native Californians.

ANYONE moving TOO California? Other than Mexican illegals? Seems like the other way around. The Golden gate? Americans born in California are refugees to other states , they can't deal with the ideology or the economics. But the California government wants to give refuge to poor people from other countries. But poor Americans? Like my brother? He and his wife are big time screwed. Lost his home of 20 years. But that is ok, we have to worry about Mexicans poor little Mexicans...

ANYONE moving TOO California? Other than Mexican illegals? Seems like the other way around. The Golden gate? Americans born in California are refugees to other states , they can't deal with the ideology or the economics. But the California government wants to give refuge to poor people from other countries. But poor Americans? Like my brother? He and his wife are big time screwed. Lost his home of 20 years. But that is ok, we have to worry about Mexicans poor little Mexicans...

Well, I wasn't talking about today, I was referring to people who moved to California in the last five decades more or less. Of course now many people are moving out, but even now I think certain types probably still are moving to cities like San Francisco. It attracts gays, left-wingers, etc.

As for illegals, I have been strongly against illegal immigration for years. I think the problem is subversive politicians who don't care about borders or illegal immigration because they want the demographics to change… they are globalists, imo. I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

Last edited:
Most people don't seem to realize that there are actually a lot of conservatives and moderates in California. Keep in mind that it was only 10 years ago that Proposition 8 passed by the majority (even though it got overruled later by a federal court.) For those who don't know, that was a proposition stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It's primarily the big cities like LA and San Francisco that have lots of lefties. But even in the big cities, you'll find a variety of different kinds of people, including non-lefties.

I have and hated it, la traffic was worse then Chicago's

A few words of advice for you.

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

My car after the last traffic incident!

1. green.png
A few words of advice for you.

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

My car after the last traffic incident!

1. green.png

Damn you Tex! , I'm moving to your state .... and all these other guys states too.... at least once.

Hey do you have Starbucks?

Forum List

Back