Dear Syria

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
17800298_1921883144698610_2454096135065448331_n.jpg

Yep.

The people of Syria are a little busy avoiding getting gassed or killed in the little war going on over there, bub.

Stupid meme

The people of Syria are a little busy avoiding getting gassed or killed in the little war going on over there, bub.

Stupid meme
And? The US/Israel/Saudi Arabian backed "moderate rebels" are nothing more than terrorists causing the problems. There was no problem until the US/Israel/Saudi Arabia MADE a problem.

Stupid meme

If seeing pictures of little children who were gassed by their own government doesn't stir up contempt in someone, then I don't know what would! personally, I like the fact that Trump didn't bother to blow smoke and talk about a red line, but instead took action. Bashar Assad needs to be tried as a war criminal!

Stupid meme

If seeing pictures of little children who were gassed by their own government doesn't stir up contempt in someone, then I don't know what would! personally, I like the fact that Trump didn't bother to blow smoke and talk about a red line, but instead took action. Bashar Assad needs to be tried as a war criminal!
Is it easy being a simple minded fool that believes the propaganda of the government?

Stupid meme

He didn't do it. Also Obama got turned down by the GOP congress.

Stupid meme

Is it easy being a simple minded fool that believes the propaganda of the government?

You certainly believe the propaganda. You should do more than just read the crap from your chosen echo chambers.

Stupid meme
Where did that war came from?

mostly IRAN Iran is stirring up SHIITE SHIT to support its
imperialist ambition. Wherever Iran can find or even PLANT
Shiite shit------IRAN WILL DO SO Bahrain is another likely hit.
Even India has a considerable Shiite shit population

so true Norman, GOOD JOB, Donald. ------target the most evil------the leaders and their TOOLS <<<< that's the GOOD FIGHT

Stupid meme

He didn't do it. Also Obama got turned down by the GOP congress.

Do you comprehend now why I say poll numbers, popularity don't mean a damn thing?

When your an adult like Trump you do unpopular things the right thing but the unpopular thing.

BTW Obama waited weeks before he asked permission.. Trump didn't wait at all on a political time scale to bomb Syria ..

Stupid meme

You certainly believe the propaganda. You should do more than just read the crap from your chosen echo chambers.
The propaganda is from the media snowflake. So nope I don't believe it.

I thought Odium was a die-hard Trump supporter?
Was. I voted for a non interventionist NOT a neo con war monger.

Talk about an over-reaction. You voted for the supreme negotiator, not an absolutist. Use of chemical weapon's is where most draw the line...
He lied. Simple as that. He let a PUSSY convince him to bomb a sovereign country WITHOUT ANY PROOF. Literally. Amazing....talk about thinking with your OTHER head.

Talk about an over-reaction. You voted for the supreme negotiator, not an absolutist. Use of chemical weapon's is where most draw the line...
He lied. Simple as that. He let a PUSSY convince him to bomb a sovereign country WITHOUT ANY PROOF. Literally. Amazing....talk about thinking with your OTHER head.

Without any proof?

Right.... wait, not right.

He lied about what exactly? Did he say that he is going to watch as chemical weapon's are used on civilians? A heinous act against all international law.

Without any proof?

Right.... wait, not right.

He lied about what exactly? Did he say that he is going to watch as chemical weapon's are used on civilians? A heinous act against all international law.
He said NO INTERVENTION. All he did was help ISIS gain ground. He literally listened to his zionist jewess daughter....so again NO PROOF. Syria didn't do it. Syrian jets bombed an Ammo Depot that the terrorists had and the chemicals leaked.

Forum List

Back