Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better. For supporting a pedophile that used his own daughter, to make him happy.

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka ...​

1710164294586.png
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › post › donald-trump-fantasiz...

Jun 28, 2023 — An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump regularly made about his daughter's body. Donald Trump shakes hands with his daughter Ivanka.

Why hasn't the serial litigator sued the New Republic, Miles Taylor or John Kelly?
Trump sure needs the $$$.

Not exactly.

“NATO was busted until I came along,” Trump said. “I said everybody’s going to pay. They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer. And everybody, you never saw more money pour in.
Thank you so much for proving what I already claimed.
AGAIN

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka ...

View attachment 915604
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › post › donald-trump-fantasiz...
Jun 28, 2023 — An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump regularly made about his daughter's body. Donald Trump shakes hands with his daughter Ivanka.

Why hasn't the serial litigator sued the New Republic, Miles Taylor or John Kelly?
Trump sure needs the $$$.
Like I said whatever makes you happy.

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka ...
It appears one of the Biden's went all the way......just sayin'

Biden daughter.png

Pictures......LOL
Ashley is on record that someone in her family did her.......she's just not saying who....A father and two brothers.....hmmm.
NO, she isn't.
Would that be an impeachable offense?
NOT for Donnie.
Trump could rape their daughters and kill their wives, and teabaggers would justify Trump's actions as............They MUST have deserved it.

NO, she isn't.

The Ashley Biden diary is the most recent example of a blanket media blackout, a July 2019 excerpt going viral two weeks ago. Read this and defend it as non-newsworthy:
“Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

She also wrote that she was in treatment “for sexual trauma.”
Imagine this entry written by Ivanka Trump. Imagine the media hailstorm, the feminist outrage, the minute-by-minute calls for a federal investigation on 24-hour cable news — calls quickly ratcheting up to impeachment or invoking the 25th Amendment — the late night talk shows, the obvious headline: Is the sitting president of the United States a child abuser?

The Ashley Biden diary is the most recent example of a blanket media blackout, a July 2019 excerpt going viral two weeks ago. Read this and defend it as non-newsworthy:
“Was I molested,” “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

She also wrote that she was in treatment “for sexual trauma.”
Imagine this entry written by Ivanka Trump. Imagine the media hailstorm, the feminist outrage, the minute-by-minute calls for a federal investigation on 24-hour cable news — calls quickly ratcheting up to impeachment or invoking the 25th Amendment — the late night talk shows, the obvious headline: Is the sitting president of the United States a child abuser?

The AUTHOR writes?

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

Uh, maybe you need to look into Joe Biden. And show me people who called Trump racist prior to 2010. I want to see this.....

Forum List

Back