Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

..I've already reached the conclusion that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oh, I could not....nor would not.....argue too strenuously against that; however, I've a good work ethic, I like people, can cook some stuff well, and am pretty good at cleaning fish. So there is that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

".....simply extorted money via an influence peddling scheme and then laundered that money through dozens of shell companies before doling it out to the Biden clan?"

Sounds like dire and portentous allegations.
Which obviously leads some to ask: Who was extorted?
Who did the extorting? Specifically.
How did they do it?
For how much?
And what was the effect?
Meaning, what did the extorted gain, benefit, or avoid by paying the alleged extortion money?
And importantly, share with the forum your proof. Not you opinion. Your proof. Something that will hold up in a court.
And how did you come by this deadsolidperfect proof? Are you an insider? In law enforcement?

Then tell us about this 'laundering' gig.
How did that work? Specifically? Who did it? Through what entities?

We are confident that a poster who so confidently makes such allegations has the goods. Know what the hell he is talking about.....and is not simply a partisan empty-suit.
So, good poster ManPlan, don't undermine our confidence.

Whatcha got that backs up your avatar's words?

Thanx in advance.

Oh, I could not....nor would not.....argue too strenuously against that; however, I've a good work ethic, I like people, can cook some stuff well, and am pretty good at cleaning fish. So there is that.

How did they do it?
For how much?
And what was the effect?
Meaning, what did the extorted gain, benefit, or avoid by paying the alleged extortion money?
And importantly, share with the forum your proof. Not you opinion. Your proof. Something that will hold up in a court.
And how did you come by this deadsolidperfect proof? Are you an insider? In law enforcement?

We are confident that a poster who so confidently makes such allegations has the goods. Know what the hell he is talking about.....and is not simply a partisan empty-suit.

Thanx in advance.
Did you somehow MISS the Hunter message threatening dire consequences from the whole Biden family including "my father" who's sitting right here with me if the Chinese didn't pay up that day? Do you not understand what the word extortion means?

How did they do it?
For how much?
And what was the effect?

Thanx in advance.
The shell companies have been exposed at length...why don't you know about them and that they didn't have any OTHER purpose other than to launder money?

Did you somehow MISS the Hunter message threatening dire consequences from the whole Biden family including "my father" who's sitting right here with me if the Chinese didn't pay up that day? Do you not understand what the word extortion means?
What was that message exactly?

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Dimwinger morons are now relegated to “letters to the editor” to find someone to tell them what to think.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

WTF

He lost 25-30% of the vote to her.
Not your best post, Otto. A large portion of the Haley votes came in States where voters could cast a ballot for either a Democrat candidate or a GOP candidate. Many of the Haley votes were Democrats and Independents that would never vote for a Republican but chose to vote against Trump. That's not really Trump"losing" anything because a Republican was never going to get that vote in the actual election!

Not your best post, Otto. A large portion of the Haley votes came in States where voters could cast a ballot for either a Democrat candidate or a GOP candidate. Many of the Haley votes were Democrats and Independents that would never vote for a Republican but chose to vote against Trump. That's not really Trump"losing" anything because a Republican was never going to get that vote in the actual election!
Not sure how you come to that conclusion plan. Considering the fracture maga has caused in the republic party.

The vote loss was republic voters who don’t like the former fuckups chaos and cult of personality.

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Do you take inappropriate showers with your daughter? Yes or no, this way we can tell if you're all the way in.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion plan. Considering the fracture maga has caused in the republic party.

The vote loss was republic voters who don’t like the former fuckups chaos and cult of personality.
The only chaos was Trump was in the MSM everyday. Panic after panic when he, Trump, did anything.

We have real chaos right now. Man up and admit it or realize you are enabling the destruction of this country that you obviously do not give a shit about.

The only chaos was Trump was in the MSM everyday. Panic after panic when he, Trump, did anything.

We have real chaos right now. Man up and admit it or realize you are enabling the destruction of this country that you obviously do not give a shit about.

No, we don't have chaos now. 1,000 people a day aren't dying from a virus we have no cure for.

Don't have a daughter, I guess you and Biden have the same sexual fantasies. You loons are sick.
Neither president Biden of I have ever said that.

But another presidential candidate has.

Are you calling him sick.

Do you take the news from the National Enquirer seriously?

Because James O'Keefe and Project Veritas is no better than that.
1650719929109.png

Two people were arrested for it. Tell me, do you support that yes or no?

Forum List

Back