Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

Neither president Biden of I have ever said that.

But another presidential candidate has.

Are you calling him sick.
1650719929109.png

You support him, without question.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion plan. Considering the fracture maga has caused in the republic party.

The vote loss was republic voters who don’t like the former fuckups chaos and cult of personality.
So you're going to ignore the FACT that Haley did best in States that allowed voters to pick whether they would cast a ballot in the GOP primary or the Democrat primary? Come on Otto...use that round thing sitting on your shoulders! THINK! You can do it!

Thank you so much for proving what I already claimed.
Not exactly.

“NATO was busted until I came along,” Trump said. “I said everybody’s going to pay. They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer. And everybody, you never saw more money pour in.

Wow...now THAT is pathetic! None of my business that the President of the United States has used his office to enrich his family and he's done so with some of the United States biggest competitors?
No, none of your business, what Biden's companies are doing.
The TRUTH is that you don't have a valid response to my question because you know as well as I do that the Biden's didn't provide any legitimate good or service in return for the millions that they took in, other than access to a powerful politician!
Awwww........Teabaggers just can't PROVE it.

All their 'witnesses, went to jail or lied.

Meanwhile, your dear leader..............

Trump ZTE Order Comes After China Gave Millions to ...​

1710145281757.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

May 15, 2018 — Within three days of the Chinese government agreeing to provide $500 million in loans to an Indonesian theme park that the Trump ...

Smokin' OP you disagree, but we were talking about Biden’s daughters diary, then you try to deflect to Trump…fact.

So you're going to ignore the FACT that Haley did best in States that allowed voters to pick whether they would cast a ballot in the GOP primary or the Democrat primary? Come on Otto...use that round thing sitting on your shoulders! THINK! You can do it!
Yup. The only reason Haley won the close race in Vermont was because the Democrats crossed over to vote for her.

Otherwise, Trump would have a clean sweep. (I don’t count DC - 93% libtards.)

Smokin' OP you disagree, but we were talking about Biden’s daughters diary, then you try to deflect to Trump…fact.
Yeah..........teabaggers deflected to Biden's daughter........fact.
The title of the thread?

Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?​

Forum List

Back