Dear USMB GOP: If unedited video isn't enough, then what is?

R

rdean

Again and again, I post unedited video of GOP panel discussion or statements and still the USMB Republicans call me a liar even though the video is right there. One click and they can watch it.

Wouldn't it be better to discuss published GOP positions instead of lying and saying "I won't believe it" and "it can't be true" even when it's right there?

I'm constantly being accused of being paid for posting here. Well who is paying you for saying "I won't believe it" for every single GOP position that's brought up? That's not debate. Worse, it seems most USMB Republicans are voting for a party who's positions they aren't familiar with. They only know Democrats don't like those positions and they hate Democrats. How childish can you be? Is that how you are in regular life? Is that what you teach your children? I wish you would let us know why you refuse to learn anything about your party. What do you have to lose?

Again and again, I post unedited video of GOP panel discussion or statements and still the USMB Republicans call me a liar even though the video is right there. One click and they can watch it.

Wouldn't it be better to discuss published GOP positions instead of lying and saying "I won't believe it" and "it can't be true" even when it's right there?

I'm constantly being accused of being paid for posting here. Well who is paying you for saying "I won't believe it" for every single GOP position that's brought up? That's not debate. Worse, it seems most USMB Republicans are voting for a party who's positions they aren't familiar with. They only know Democrats don't like those positions and they hate Democrats. How childish can you be? Is that how you are in regular life? Is that what you teach your children? I wish you would let us know why you refuse to learn anything about your party. What do you have to lose?

You're sort of nuts

Yet he didn't believe the unedited versions of the planned parenthood videos.

You're sort of nuts
Sort of? Lol

"Facts" are mere inconveniences for the resident SeanRush true believers.

You're sort of nuts
Sort of?

constitution.jpg

And you thought I was kidding when I told you the Koch Brothers paid Dean to make Progressives look like idiots

Every time I read one of rdean's OP the Almond Joy song goes thru my head.

:lol:

You're hardly one to talk, crazy lady.

We can't see the plate. I know he killed her on the spot. My husband too but we can't see the plate.

That's for real Carla. We know we witnessed a murder. At first we really just thought it was a domestic. He obviously killed her on the spot from what I gather and we cannot for the life of us see the license plate in our memories.

We have it going thru our heads still. It's an unsolved murder mystery big time.

It haunts us to this day.

Last edited:
Yet he didn't believe the unedited versions of the planned parenthood videos.

Unedited? That stillborn used in that video was not Planned Parenthood's.

Anti-abortion video showed stillborn baby — not fetus

Anti-abortion video showed stillborn baby — not fetus
The anti-abortion-rights group targeting Planned Parenthood is acknowledging that its most recent video used an image of a stillborn baby that was made to look like an aborted fetus.
The Center for Medical Progress posted a new link on its video late Thursday, adding that one of the images was actually a baby named Walter Fretz, born prematurely at 19 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
Planned Parenthood is seizing on the clarification, arguing that it is new proof the videos are deceptively edited in an attempt to take down the organization.
“This fraudulent smear campaign is falling apart on closer inspection,” said Eric Ferrero, vice president for communications at Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Forum List

Back