Death Knell For The Democrats?

That is good to see. Thanks for reviving the economy Mr. President. Also good to see (from your piece) the company actually is doing well while telling a key Drumpf demographic to go fuck themselves:

Last year, it stopped making and selling the Confederate flag following a wave of public reaction against the symbol of the Confederacy.

Good to see the symbol of hate being left in the dustbin of History.

That is good to see. Thanks for reviving the economy Mr. President. Also good to see (from your piece) the company actually is doing well while telling a key Drumpf demographic to go fuck themselves:

Last year, it stopped making and selling the Confederate flag following a wave of public reaction against the symbol of the Confederacy.

Talk about SPINNING Bullshit into unfounded fact! Must have taken some of Aaron's ACID!

The only sales your idiot drove up were gun sales.

Talk about SPINNING Bullshit into unfounded fact! Must have taken some of Aaron's ACID!

Quoted his source.
Trump is relying on hate more than he is relying on traditional GOP voters.

th

Quoted his source.
Because we HATE both the Republicans and the Democrats but you're too stupid to get it.

Quoted his source.

It's NOT hate, it's FACT, something YOU have never posted!

I buy a new flag every year from the American Legion Emblem and Seal website. Every year I take my previous flag to my local American Legion post for proper disposal.

And I am a registered Democrat.

What manner of arrogance do you have to think that only Conservative Republicans fly, revere and respect our flag? What manner of ignorance permits you to politicize our flag?

Aren't you just a little ashamed of your thread, or does arrogance and ignorance prevent any such feelings of shame?

Quoted his source.

Sure it’s hate. Nobody can be as profane as the Drumpf supporters here and not have a wealth of hate.

I buy a new flag every year from the American Legion Emblem and Seal website. Every year I take my previous flag to my local American Legion post for proper disposal.

And I am a registered Democrat.

What manner of arrogance do you have to think that only Conservative Republicans fly, revere and respect our flag? What manner of ignorance permits you to politicize our flag?

Aren't you just a little ashamed of your thread, or does arrogance and ignorance prevent any such feelings of shame?

Then you should rethink your party loyalty!

Quoted his source.

Sure it’s hate. Nobody can be as profane as the Drumpf supporters here and not have a wealth of hate.
Of course we're angry when there are Liberals like you who haven't presented even ONE reason to vote for Hillary.
YOU are filled with hatred for Trump because he's not quite as polite as you would like him to behave.
Tough.

Quoted his source.

Well we do HATE you and the other subversives for fucking up our morals, ethics, principles, and culture!

Quoted his source.

Quoted his source.

The Virginia battle flag was never the official flag of the Confederacy. Your ignorance about how the Civil War started and the actors behind it like England and France that hoped to profit from it or how the Tsar of Russia played an instrumental part in giving this country a chance and then paid a heavy price for doing so. Your knowledge of the true history of world events is typical. The fake shooting in Charleston that diverted the attention away from the debate over the TPP and placed it on the confederate flag was planned. Stupid fucks like you (once again) took your eye off of the ball. Little liberals soiled themselves over a flag and dug up confederate officers while totally ignoring the fact that there is a statute of Albert Pike, a freemason and founder of the KKK that has a prominent place in the city/state that is Washington D.C remains.....that makes you an idiot. I know more than you......infinitely more. The organic constitution of USA.INC was tossed into the dustbin of history due to the Act of 1871.

You don't know shit........you are historically illiterate and it shows. You could never hope to win a debate with me over this and that is a fact.

Quoted his source.

Of course we're angry when there are Liberals like you who haven't presented even ONE reason to vote for Hillary.
YOU are filled with hatred for Trump because he's not quite as polite as you would like him to behave.
Tough.

I’m voting for HRC because (like it or not) you know what she’ll do as President because she is a known quantity. I fully understand and respect voting against someone for the same reason. Center-left jurists on the High Court are the big prize for me.

As for Drumpf, insinuating that a woman is on her period is not impolite, it’s sick. Making fun of a man with birth defects is sick. Thinking you can shut off parts of the Internet is dumb. Thinking a wall will control illegal immigration is dumb. His policy flip-flops are not nuances…they are total directional changes…

Quoted his source.

Well we do HATE you and the other subversives for fucking up our morals, ethics, principles, and culture!

“our”? You have a mouse in your pocket? Actually, you probably do. gross

Quoted his source.

Tough.

I’m voting for HRC because (like it or not) you know what she’ll do as President because she is a known quantity. I fully understand and respect voting against someone for the same reason. Center-left jurists on the High Court are the big prize for me.

As for Drumpf, insinuating that a woman is on her period is not impolite, it’s sick. Making fun of a man with birth defects is sick. Thinking you can shut off parts of the Internet is dumb. Thinking a wall will control illegal immigration is dumb. His policy flip-flops are not nuances…they are total directional changes…

Hillary is a KNOWN quantity?
Known for WHAT?
She campaigns, wins, and does NOTHING.
Once again, what actual achievements is Hillary known for?
And DON'T include sound bites that have never been accompanied by Legislation.

Quoted his source.

Quoted his source.

The Virginia battle flag was never the official flag of the Confederacy. Your ignorance about how the Civil War started and the actors behind it like England and France that hoped to profit from it or how the Tsar of Russia played an instrumental part in giving this country a chance and then paid a heavy price for doing so. Your knowledge of the true history of world events is typical. The fake shooting in Charleston that diverted the attention away from the debate over the TPP and placed it on the confederate flag was planned. Stupid fucks like you (once again) took your eye off of the ball. Little liberals soiled themselves over a flag and dug up confederate officers while totally ignoring the fact that there is a statute of Albert Pike, a freemason and founder of the KKK that has a prominent place in the city/state that is Washington D.C remains.....that makes you an idiot. I know more than you......infinitely more. The organic constitution of USA.INC was tossed into the dustbin of history due to the Act of 1871.

You don't know shit........you are historically illiterate and it shows. You could never hope to win a debate with me over this and that is a fact.

:rofl:

They are making a profit.
They are not making the Confederate Flag
They have told people like you to go fuck themselves.

Win-Win-Win

Quoted his source.

Tough.

Hillary is a KNOWN quantity?
Known for WHAT?
She campaigns, wins and does NOTHING.
Once again, what actual achievements is Hillary known for?
And DON'T include sound bites that have never been accompanied by Legislation.

Perhaps you’re ignorant (no perhaps about it actually) of the way bills become laws. Her time in the Senate was marred by a GOP that controlled the Senate for a while and a GOP President who held the veto. That she got 3 bills through was pretty remarkable.

As SoS, her job isn’t to pass laws… You could avail yourself of some remedial civics material and figure out what you’re talking about once in a while, ya know.

Forum List

Back