Death penalty for 'Bible smugglers' into Saudi Arabia

Maybe we shouldn't elect anyone from Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia literally stones people to death for breaking laws. Rabid Sunnis are the most extreme religious zealots in the world. We should break all ties with them.

Shi'a were always considered the crazies. but okay.

All Muslims are crazy. But Sunnis really take it to another level. Most terror attacks on the US were done by Sunnis. We shouldn't be involved in this Sunni versus Shia war in the ME.

But progressives are hell bent on war and supporting Sunni barbarians.

ummmm.... you forget brother Bandar and baby bush's attack on Iraq when it was Saudi Arabia that was funding the terrorists?

okie dokie.

I know it's difficult for you to keep up, so I'll spell it out for you.

Saddam was a belligerent, unlike these governments that Obama is helping ISIS topple.

Saudi Arabia literally stones people to death for breaking laws. Rabid Sunnis are the most extreme religious zealots in the world. We should break all ties with them.

Shi'a were always considered the crazies. but okay.

All Muslims are crazy. But Sunnis really take it to another level. Most terror attacks on the US were done by Sunnis. We shouldn't be involved in this Sunni versus Shia war in the ME.

But progressives are hell bent on war and supporting Sunni barbarians.

ummmm.... you forget brother Bandar and baby bush's attack on Iraq when it was Saudi Arabia that was funding the terrorists?

okie dokie.

I know it's difficult for you to keep up, so I'll spell it out for you.

Saddam was a belligerent, unlike these governments that Obama is helping ISIS topple.

Saddam, the POS he was, was belligerent to the very end. One thing I have to say for him he died like a man

Saudi Arabia's New Law Imposes Death Sentence for Bible Smugglers?

"The Saudi Arabian government has reportedly passed a law that imposes the death penalty on people caught smuggling Bibles into the majority-Muslim country.

According to the HeartCry Missionary Society, the Saudi government issued an official statement signifying that capital punishment may now be used on those who smuggle Bibles into the desert nation, where the royal family upholds a strict Wahhabi brand of Sunni Islam.

The society's report added that the death penalty, which usually comes in the form of beheadings, can also be used against people who simply distribute the Bible and all other "publications that have prejudice to any other religious belief other than Islam." This means that anyone handing out any kind of religious literature that is not of Islamic faith can legally be executed."

Saudi Arabia travel guide - Wikitravel

"Islam is the state religion of Saudi Arabia. Although no law specifically requires Saudi citizens or passport holders to be Muslim, public observance and proselytism of religions other than Islam are forbidden under punishment of death."

Record Beheadings and the Mass Arrest of Christians – Is it ISIS? No it’s Saudi Arabia

"In the past month, a group of radical Islamic extremists based in the Middle East beheaded at least 23 people and enforced a ban on Christianity by arresting a group of people for practicing the faith in a private home.

No, I’m not talking about ISIS. The real culprit is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, one of the America’s closest global allies."

But simply not letting foreign Muslims into our own country is a bridge too far?

Yes. We are not Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back