Death Penalty is Justified

Will catch up to all of us. Do good to remember that if one gets all blood and fire about it.
nope not in anyway. it is in the bible. the whole eye for an eye. death for a death. Sorry, but you fail at your attempt to push your own morals my way.

Mm, pretty obvious you don't have a clue what your talking about as far as "laws" go. If you did, and that's why you are okay with it then you support sanctuary cities. That makes you a liberal commie turd.

Numbers 35:9-34

9 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 10 “killed any person trial. 13 The cities which you are to give shall be your six cities of refuge. 14 You in the land of Canaan; they are to be cities of refuge. 15 These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person G)" data-cr="#cen-NASB-4861G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">unintentionally may flee there.

And then if you had a clue you could counter but it would look stupid. Best to keep the Bible out of it especially since you don't know what your talking about.
hmmmm, I believe god killed the first borns if I recall correctly. what say you?

A ton but I'll get in trouble for derailing the thread. I will say trying to square the death penalty with the Bible is impossible as you can make arguments for and against both sides of it.
Evil is what it is. If you spend your whole life doing evil things then you can expect a premature ending to that life.

Ya, simple physics.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

States Find Other Execution Methods After Difficulties With Lethal Injection

Will catch up to all of us. Do good to remember that if one gets all blood and fire about it.
nope not in anyway. it is in the bible. the whole eye for an eye. death for a death. Sorry, but you fail at your attempt to push your own morals my way.

Mm, pretty obvious you don't have a clue what your talking about as far as "laws" go. If you did, and that's why you are okay with it then you support sanctuary cities. That makes you a liberal commie turd.

9 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 10 “killed any person trial. 13 The cities which you are to give shall be your six cities of refuge. 14 You in the land of Canaan; they are to be cities of refuge. 15 These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person G)" data-cr="#cen-NASB-4861G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">unintentionally may flee there.

And then if you had a clue you could counter but it would look stupid. Best to keep the Bible out of it especially since you don't know what your talking about.
hmmmm, I believe god killed the first borns if I recall correctly. what say you?

A ton but I'll get in trouble for derailing the thread. I will say trying to square the death penalty with the Bible is impossible as you can make arguments for and against both sides of it.
yep and disproves your point.

Notice you don't say how. Because you can't. Typical slave.

takes one to know one. we're all slaves.

takes one to know one. we're all slaves.

Sadly, on that we agree

The problem with the dp is that it's arbitrary and sometimes innocent people are killed .

And is it even punishment ?
No. The so called "innocent " usally have a rap sheet a mile long before they were sentenced to death. They are just scum that needed to be irradicated anyway.

It would he hard to come up with a stronger argument against the DP than this post right here ↑. Eloquent. This asshat is going to execute people because they "have a rap sheet" and need to be "irradicated", whatever that is. Perhaps he means irradiated?

How'd ya like to have your life taken by a moron who can't even spell....

Evil is what it is. If you spend your whole life doing evil things then you can expect a premature ending to that life.

And you appoint yourself judge, jury and executioner --- with the (lack of) qualifications you've just eloquently spelled out.

That's exactly the problem. Again, couldn't have made a stronger argument against it.

The problem with the dp is that it's arbitrary and sometimes innocent people are killed .

No. The so called "innocent " usally have a rap sheet a mile long before they were sentenced to death. They are just scum that needed to be irradicated anyway.

It would he hard to come up with a stronger argument against the DP than this post right here ↑. Eloquent. This asshat is going to execute people because they "have a rap sheet" and need to be "irradicated", whatever that is. Perhaps he means irradiated?

And you appoint yourself judge, jury and executioner --- with the (lack of) qualifications you've just eloquently spelled out.

That's exactly the problem. Again, couldn't have made a stronger argument against it.
Oooops I made a spelling error. OMG...put me to death. Lmfao!

Get rid of these shit bags. Clear death row out. Then start on the lifers. Common pond scum.

Pogo loves child rapist and killers.

I would flip the switch without hesitation.

Pogo would want to give Gacey a hand job on the gurney to comfort the serial killer animal.

I'm for the death penalty in a ideal system, however if you ask me whether I actually trust our government with something that powerful over citizens? I say no.

Actually, pro-life folks believing in the death penalty are still pro life.
We want to hurry up and kill killers who might go forth and murder innocents
These retards don't have the mental capacity to even think that far.

The death penalty is a terrible burden on our country, and it must be abolished for numerous reasons.

Pogo loves child rapist and killers.

Reported. BUH bye.

Forum List

Back