Death Penalty is Justified

we should do it with rapist and...

IMG_9503.jpg

death penalty is gift for bad people. they must live in prison for ever and do hard job .
evil doesn't deserve our hospitality.
why hospitality? they can pay it by hard work
naww, see the libturds don't want that either. they want them to get housing, showers, drinks with umbrella's, exercise and three meals a day. Nope evil is evil and must be rid of.

Sorry, but some crimes deserve the ultimate punishment.

I would consider abolishing the death penalty if the following were allowed. The punishment would be to break up a 400 lb boulder with a small hammer. after that, they would have to crazy glue the boulder back together. If they stop, they don't get fed.

Rinse and repeat until they die.

That would likely afoul of the 8th Amendment. When it comes to the death penalty, society has the right punish, but it shouldn't have a right to vengeance.

What I find most ironic is "small government" conservatives supporting giving government the ultimate power of life and death over an individual.

As a fan of small government, I am wary of the state having such a power.

I wouldn't have a problem with the death penalty if it weren't so reliant on a horribly flawed and racist justice system.

But incarcerating someone for 60 years using the same system is OK with you?

Yeah, it is.

DNA Evidence Clears Two Men in 1983 Murder

That would likely afoul of the 8th Amendment. When it comes to the death penalty, society has the right punish, but it shouldn't have a right to vengeance.

What I find most ironic is "small government" conservatives supporting giving government the ultimate power of life and death over an individual.

As a fan of small government, I am wary of the state having such a power.

I wouldn't have a problem with the death penalty if it weren't so reliant on a horribly flawed and racist justice system.

But incarcerating someone for 60 years using the same system is OK with you?

Yeah, it is.

DNA Evidence Clears Two Men in 1983 Murder

Then the system worked. Don't see the issue here, except for some crappy government work.

death penalty is gift for bad people. they must live in prison for ever and do hard job .

I kind of agree.

If I were in prison and knew I was facing even 20 years of hard time / labor.... they would have to keep me from offing myself to save anyone else the trouble.

UNLESS! Unless they could keep me in solitary confinement! That wouldn't be so bad at all. :) least not for the first five years or so.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

States Find Other Execution Methods After Difficulties With Lethal Injection

Will catch up to all of us. Do good to remember that if one gets all blood and fire about it.
nope not in anyway. it is in the bible. the whole eye for an eye. death for a death. Sorry, but you fail at your attempt to push your own morals my way.

Mm, pretty obvious you don't have a clue what your talking about as far as "laws" go. If you did, and that's why you are okay with it then you support sanctuary cities. That makes you a liberal commie turd.

Numbers 35:9-34

9 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 10 “killed any person trial. 13 The cities which you are to give shall be your six cities of refuge. 14 You in the land of Canaan; they are to be cities of refuge. 15 These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person G)" data-cr="#cen-NASB-4861G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">unintentionally may flee there.

And then if you had a clue you could counter but it would look stupid. Best to keep the Bible out of it especially since you don't know what your talking about.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

Will catch up to all of us. Do good to remember that if one gets all blood and fire about it.
nope not in anyway. it is in the bible. the whole eye for an eye. death for a death. Sorry, but you fail at your attempt to push your own morals my way.

Mm, pretty obvious you don't have a clue what your talking about as far as "laws" go. If you did, and that's why you are okay with it then you support sanctuary cities. That makes you a liberal commie turd.

9 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 10 “killed any person trial. 13 The cities which you are to give shall be your six cities of refuge. 14 You in the land of Canaan; they are to be cities of refuge. 15 These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person G)" data-cr="#cen-NASB-4861G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">unintentionally may flee there.

And then if you had a clue you could counter but it would look stupid. Best to keep the Bible out of it especially since you don't know what your talking about.
hmmmm, I believe god killed the first borns if I recall correctly. what say you?

The problem with the dp is that it's arbitrary and sometimes innocent people are killed .

And is it even punishment ?

The problem with the dp is that it's arbitrary and sometimes innocent people are killed .

And is it even punishment ?
No. The so called "innocent " usally have a rap sheet a mile long before they were sentenced to death. They are just scum that needed to be irradicated anyway.

God said that if man takes an innocent life, that he should forfeit his own life. That is good enough for me!
"Innocent" life. Career criminal is not "innocent."

Another poster checks in as "pro-death". Thanks, your registration has been recorded, and here's your registration card. Wear it around your neck. Yeah I know it's heavy. Next please...
Another poster checks in as pro crime, pro rape, against law abiders and wanting people to be killed by criminals who wont be punished. I say put them down. Screw them.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it is their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. Theybare savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

Have yourself another double shot of vinegar & urine, change into a fresh Depends and go to bed, you nasty old turd.
Right after you kiss the picture of Ted Bundy on your night stand.

Another poster checks in as "pro-death". Thanks, your registration has been recorded, and here's your registration card. Wear it around your neck. Yeah I know it's heavy. Next please...
I wear nothing around my neck but my old dog tags.

I kind of agree.

If I were in prison and knew I was facing even 20 years of hard time / labor.... they would have to keep me from offing myself to save anyone else the trouble.

UNLESS! Unless they could keep me in solitary confinement! That wouldn't be so bad at all. :) least not for the first five years or so.
You never been in solitary confinement, I take it then?

hmmmm, I believe god killed the first borns if I recall correctly. what say you?

A ton but I'll get in trouble for derailing the thread. I will say trying to square the death penalty with the Bible is impossible as you can make arguments for and against both sides of it.

A ton but I'll get in trouble for derailing the thread. I will say trying to square the death penalty with the Bible is impossible as you can make arguments for and against both sides of it.
Evil is what it is. If you spend your whole life doing evil things then you can expect a premature ending to that life.

Forum List

Back