Death Penalty is Justified

Looks civilized to me. What is uncivilized is a cop killer.

Only savages still resort to execution

Most U.S. States no longer use it

The Death penalty is barbarism
Barbarism is not standing up for the victims.

We are one of the only remaining "civilized" nations that still executes
Europe, Canada, Mexico, Russia have given it up

We are with China, Muslim countries and India that still use it

The death penalty is a deterrent. Who wants to be anything like Europe, Canada, Mexico or Russia?
You would rather be like Saudi Arabia and North Korea?

Execution for horrific crimes should have a ritual characteristic. Hanging was quick and humane and gave closure to victims and their families. Gary Gilmore chose to be executed by gunfire in Utah and it was quick and humane The Manson monsters escaped the death penalty because of a supreme court decision that outlawed the death penalty for a couple of years. Clearly they were guilty of crimes so horrific that it defies rational explanation. Today the method for execution doesn't have the impact of a noose or a gun or the electric chair. It is more like an easy trip into the afterlife but you can bet your ass(ets) that lefties for some (possibly psychotic) reason continue to identify with the killers instead of the victims.

Execution for horrific crimes should have a ritual characteristic. Hanging was quick and humane and gave closure to victims and their families. Gary Gilmore chose to be executed by gunfire in Utah and it was quick and humane The Manson monsters escaped the death penalty because of a supreme court decision that outlawed the death penalty for a couple of years. Clearly they were guilty of crimes so horrific that it defies rational explanation. Today the method for execution doesn't have the impact of a noose or a gun or the electric chair. It is more like an easy trip into the afterlife but you can bet your ass(ets) that lefties for some (possibly psychotic) reason continue to identify with the killers instead of the victims.
I will post Paul Watson yet again. Hillary supporters want to assassinate Donald Trump and they want White people to die. Also want Melania to raped.

Perhaps one should keep that in mind before committing a murder.
Logic does not work with these bleeding hearts.
Only barbaric red states still resort to execution

My state hasn't executed anyone in over 50 years
What fucked up state do you live in?
The great state of NJ

Only the American Taliban still support execution

The great state of NJ

Bingo, you managed to pick the top worst state, no wonder you're so messed up.

The great state of NJ

New Jersey is not the armpit of the United States...its that spot between your cock and balls where the dingleberries are found.

death-penalty-countries-world-map-retentionist-states-capital-punishment-red-color-abolitionist-nations-75919689.jpg

Except for our Taliban states.......most have given it up or rarely use it

usblank2011b.jpg

Forum List

Back