Death Penalty is Justified

It's hilarious to hear misguided liberals claim states like New York and Illinois "don't have the death penalty".

They have it all right, far more than most other states. But it's innocent people who get the Death Penalty in those states, killed at the hands of criminals in those states by the hundreds or even thousands, rather than the murdering criminals getting killed by the authorities who promised to protect the law-abiding citizens.

It's hilarious to hear misguided liberals claim states like New York and Illinois "don't have the death penalty".

They have it all right, far more than most other states. But it's innocent people who get the Death Penalty in those states, killed at the hands of criminals in those states by the hundreds or even thousands, rather than the murdering criminals getting killed by the authorities who promised to protect the law-abiding citizens.
Yet states like Taliban Texas with a death sentence assembly line still have high murder rates

Except for our Taliban states.......most have given it up or rarely use it

usblank2011b.jpg
Kansas executed zero inmates from 1977 to 2013...in other words it's de facto abolitionist state...
I checked the internet and they say Kansas has 9 persons in "death row", all males.
The link also says there's no death row in Kansas and all those who are sentenced to death live among the other inmates.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

States Find Other Execution Methods After Difficulties With Lethal Injection
We don't have the death penalty in Michigan. Many times I hear of murder and rape crimes and wonder why we don't have the death penalty for such monsters.

usblank2011b.jpg
Kansas executed zero inmates from 1977 to 2013...in other words it's de facto abolitionist state...
I checked the internet and they say Kansas has 9 persons in "death row", all males.
The link also says there's no death row in Kansas and all those who are sentenced to death live among the other inmates.
Many states still have the death penalty on the books but have almost never used it in the last 40 years
It is only in our states run by the Taliban that celebrate the death penalty

Civilized societies gave up eye for an eye justice centuries ago

We should make some changes in the death penalty.

Rape of a child should be included as with any other rape which is particularly heinous.

Once the sentence has been pronounced, all appeals must be concluded within two years. All existing death row inmates have two years from the refusal of their last appeal.

usblank2011b.jpg
Put all 9 down on the same day.

Civilized societies gave up eye for an eye justice centuries ago

We should make some changes in the death penalty.

Rape of a child should be included as with any other rape which is particularly heinous.

Once the sentence has been pronounced, all appeals must be concluded within two years. All existing death row inmates have two years from the refusal of their last appeal.
Change we need to make is away from lethal injection and go to hanging. Rope is cheaper then the death drugs.

Yet states like Taliban Texas with a death sentence assembly line still have high murder rates
Texas knows justice paadnur.

usblank2011b.jpg
Put all 9 down on the same day.
eek.gif

If a mistake is made with somebody who is sentenced to prison for life-it can be corrected....it can't be if the person is executed. I don't trust the government enough to have them use the death penalty.

You can't be for smaller government and for the death penalty at the same time (at least without resolving tons of cognitive dissonance).

If a mistake is made with somebody who is sentenced to prison for life-it can be corrected....it can't be if the person is executed. I don't trust the government enough to have them use the death penalty.

You can't be for smaller government and for the death penalty at the same time (at least without resolving tons of cognitive dissonance).
These shit bags on death row have been shit bags and gang bangers their whole lives. Put them down. If it's a mistake...oh well. You just put some of societies trash to the curb. If you are innocent...then why fear. You will go to Heaven.

These shit bags on death row have been shit bags and gang bangers their whole lives. Put them down. If it's a mistake...oh well. You just put some of societies trash to the curb. If you are innocent...then why fear. You will go to Heaven.
Not always. Some of them were not criminals all of their life. Some didn't have any criminal records before they were sentenced to death. nodding.gif

-If your reaction to the government killing innocent is "oh well", I suggest that you're for big government and aren't behaving like a true Christian...you're not pro-life

-I have no have issues with people who are murderers being executed...my issue is that innocent get caught up in it in our system, and I have zero faith in the government overseeing it (and quite frankly why should anybody).

Do you really trust the government enough to decide who lives and who dies? I sure as hell don't.

Answer this question honestly: ou're all alone and five men are aiming guns at you...you wont have a hint of fear because you believe you'll be going to heaven? You're full of shit.

Not always. Some of them were not criminals all of their life. Some didn't have any criminal records before they were sentenced to death. View attachment 125292
Well, that's the breaks of the game. If you are a Christian you know there is eternal life after our brief time on earth. If you are innocent God knows. They miniscule amount of innocent people on death row is not enough to stop the wheels of justice from turning.

Not always. Some of them were not criminals all of their life. Some didn't have any criminal records before they were sentenced to death. View attachment 125292
Well, that's the breaks of the game. If you are a Christian you know there is eternal life after our brief time on earth. If you are innocent God knows. They infinitesimal amount of innocent people on death row is not enough to stop the wheels of justice from turning.

What are the "weeks" of justice? Just because I'm a Christian and believe I'm going to heaven (I ultimately don't know for a fact-as it's not my decision, nor is it yours)...that doesn't mean I don't want to live a long and productive life.

You're full of shit if you claim that you'd be ok with being on death row and were innocent.

You're also full of shit if you say that you wouldn't have a touch of fear if you were about to die.

Lastly, I would argue that anybody that is willing to overlook the death of innocents (no matter how few there might be), aren't acting Christ like by letting them die, even if it's just a consequence of being shrapnel.

Well, that's the breaks of the game. If you are a Christian you know there is eternal life after our brief time on earth. If you are innocent God knows. They miniscule amount of innocent people on death row is not enough to stop the wheels of justice from turning.
Even if you're Christian you don't want to be executed for nothing ;)
And anyways what about those who are atheists and don't believe in any kind of eternal life? nodding.gif

Forum List

Back