Death to Dzhokar

Just throw him into general pop. Some of the white trash thugs will take care of him for a new tattoo.

He's toast.

But there'll be decades of appeals. Meanwhile you'll be paying for his accommodations, food, medical care and surely psychiatric counseling.
Analysts were saying that there might not be any appeals. He allocuted to the charges.

I hope some of the homosexuals in the prison facility will MARRY him a few times before he goes.

He's toast.

But there'll be decades of appeals. Meanwhile you'll be paying for his accommodations, food, medical care and surely psychiatric counseling.

I personally oppose the death penalty, but think that if we are going to keep it we should make it quick and cheap. Take him behind the courthouse and hang him.

I hope some of the homosexuals in the prison facility will MARRY him a few times before he goes.
Normally prisoners like this get to like it.

Richard Speck is serving life for several murders. He got breast implants to make him more appealing to the guys.

Richard Speck is serving life for several murders. He got breast implants to make him more appealing to the guys.
Nah...get a slow cooker bomb and lock him in a room with it. Let him die the same way.

He's toast.

I personally oppose the death penalty, but think that if we are going to keep it we should make it quick and cheap. Take him behind the courthouse and hang him.
Yes. Get it over with. Not one dime should be spent on his care and feeding.

Tim McVeigh spent 4 years on death row. Still too long.

Still++_61f3cde27e30bea3244ca14acd49bc50.jpg

Good grief. Speck died 14 years ago. I knew you were out of your depth on most things but this one takes the cake.

And you're also saying that he received cosmetic silicone breast implants while in prison? Or perhaps was it a severe case of gynecomastia?

Last edited:
I think it's terribly sad that he and his brother were too stupid to survive young adulthood and do such terrible things.

However, we can take comfort that this sentence is resonating around the world right now, and ISIS, AQ, et al. as well as homegrown bombers are watching.

Unfortunately the greatest lesson they may learn is that there are CCTV everywhere.

If you don't give it to this guy, Massachusetts might as well have thrown the law out.
There is always a bleeding heart liberal or closet Muslim who can say no. That is what makes our system great...to be put to death...it takes a lot.

Death to Dzhokar

--- wasn't this your remedy for pot smokers too?

Guess they're the same thing.

Nah...get a slow cooker bomb and lock him in a room with it. Let him die the same way.
Smear him with bacon grease first.

Forum List

Back