Death to Dzhokar

Good.....now to just do the same to the rest of the nuts......

Justice has been pronounced.

However, the feeling of vengeance that the perp is getting his is not going to bring closure, is not going to bring back amputated legs, is not going to bring back dead yes, is not going to bring back the dead, and is not going to end the night mares. Execution will do none of that.
I'm pretty sure that resurrecting people isn't the purpose of capital punishment.

Justice has been pronounced.

However, the feeling of vengeance that the perp is getting his is not going to bring closure, is not going to bring back amputated legs, is not going to bring back dead yes, is not going to bring back the dead, and is not going to end the night mares. Execution will do none of that.

Not at all, but it will serve the Vengeance (a/k/a 'eye for an eye') factor. And that's what we're really after.

He thinks that he is going to spend eternity in paradise. I would wager that he will commit suicide in his cell, or else provoke the prison guards into shooting him.

He's toast.

But there'll be decades of appeals. Meanwhile you'll be paying for his accommodations, food, medical care and surely psychiatric counseling.
US does not have the balls to execute a Muslim.

We are holding many but killing none.

I hope some of the homosexuals in the prison facility will MARRY him a few times before he goes.
Normally prisoners like this get to like it.

Richard Speck is serving life for several murders. He got breast implants to make him more appealing to the guys.

Good grief. Speck died 14 years ago. I knew you were out of your depth on most things but this one takes the cake.

And you're also saying that he received cosmetic silicone breast implants while in prison? Or perhaps was it a severe case of gynecomastia?
You insufferable ass, Speck died December 1991.

Forum List

Back