Death to Dzhokar

I think it's terribly sad that he and his brother were too stupid to survive young adulthood and do such terrible things.

However, we can take comfort that this sentence is resonating around the world right now, and ISIS, AQ, et al. as well as homegrown bombers are watching.

Unfortunately the greatest lesson they may learn is that there are CCTV everywhere.
I wish we had the balls to make this a public execuytion

I hope some of the homosexuals in the prison facility will MARRY him a few times before he goes.
Normally prisoners like this get to like it.

Richard Speck is serving life for several murders. He got breast implants to make him more appealing to the guys.
Nah...get a slow cooker bomb and lock him in a room with it. Let him die the same way.
Smear him with bacon grease first.
And bury him in a pig carcass!

Death to Dzhokar

--- wasn't this your remedy for pot smokers too?

Guess they're the same thing.
That is my remedy for canadians ;)

That reminds me...I am out of pot.

I think it's terribly sad that he and his brother were too stupid to survive young adulthood and do such terrible things.

However, we can take comfort that this sentence is resonating around the world right now, and ISIS, AQ, et al. as well as homegrown bombers are watching.

Unfortunately the greatest lesson they may learn is that there are CCTV everywhere.

We did when they pushed Saddam Hussein down the hanging chute. Didn't seem to help much.

We did when they pushed Saddam Hussein down the hanging chute. Didn't seem to help much.
The Iraqi's did that. God Bless Bush.

Oh please......All Bush did was indirectly create ISIS. Google Camp Bucca, 2005 in Iraq and al-Baghdadi.
Yeah, Bush needs to have his face removed, his bowels eviscerated and then he can go to hell with Dzhokar.

Oh please......All Bush did was indirectly create ISIS. Google Camp Bucca, 2005 in Iraq and al-Baghdadi.
Yeah, Bush needs to have his face removed, his bowels eviscerated and then he can go to hell with Dzhokar.
Bush will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever.

In 6 months...we won't need to worry about troops in the ME...the will be killing themselves. ..all we have to do is play referee and drop a few drones here and there. God Bless W.

A TRUE Conservative.

His mom will now be calling for the death of America.
In Nutz' world...she would be executed too. It is time to get biblical with the killer muslims. Caught or killed in a terrorist attack...punishment all the way down to the 2nd cousin.

That includes racist teaper seditionists too!

Justice has been pronounced.

However, the feeling of vengeance that the perp is getting his is not going to bring closure, is not going to bring back amputated legs, is not going to bring back dead yes, is not going to bring back the dead, and is not going to end the night mares. Execution will do none of that.

Justice has been pronounced.

However, the feeling of vengeance that the perp is getting his is not going to bring closure, is not going to bring back amputated legs, is not going to bring back dead yes, is not going to bring back the dead, and is not going to end the night mares. Execution will do none of that.

If and that's a big "IF" the little shit is ever executed there is one thing of which we can all, even Jammie-Jake might understand:

He'll never kill again.

Forum List

Back