Death toll of Omicron

Well well! We have made a small amount of progress here! You have revealed that you re not anti vax- or atlease you claim not to be. But you still say nothing about your beliefs or motivesin pushing this Omicrom thing? You are still a coward.
This thread was created weeks ago when we knew nothing about omicron, it was posted specifically to track the inevitable death wave that we were expecting to follow all the panic theater about the terrifying omicron.

It may be worth noting that while I've claimed to not be anti vax, I've never claimed to not be anti covid jab or anti choice. I’ve certainly not claimed to be pro covid jab or pro mandate.

Last I heard. There was one claimed Moronic death in the UK, but details about it are so sparse that I see no reason to assume it is anything but a case of someone having died from some other cause entirely, who was assumed, at the time to have been infected with the Moronic strain.

So, as far as any credible accounts, the toll still stands at zero.

Yep........omicron may very well be the end........and the leftists are terrified.....without the Chinese flu, how are they going to steal elections and force their agenda on us?

Let's all get an experimental gene therapy shot and get a swollen heart and blood clots INSTEAD OF THE SNIFFLES!! :auiqs.jpg:
What experimental gene therapy? Mayme you can tell us the percetage of people who had such adverse reactions to the VACCINATION, vs. the percentge of people who got vaxxed and only got a sniffle as opposed to getting dead.

This thread was created weeks ago when we knew nothing about omicron, it was posted specifically to track the inevitable death wave that we were expecting to follow all the panic theater about the terrifying omicron.

It may be worth noting that while I've claimed to not be anti vax, I've never claimed to not be anti covid jab or anti choice. I’ve certainly not claimed to be pro covid jab or pro mandate.
So, were right back where we started.

I hear that a person with unspecified health conditions has died in TX "with" omicron. Have not found out his unspecified existing conditions yet, have not been able to confirm a "from" yet.

I see that the shit show circle jerk continues . ...Keep up the good work!
1640101206037.png

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.

The Texas case, which would mean that the omicron has a death toll equal to that of Ted Kennedy, or Alec Baldwin.

So are there ANY PROVEN deaths from Omicron yet? And if the media Hyperventilates reporting it and dies does that count?

"More Children Have Died From Covid Shot Than From Covid

• One team published an engineering analysis to determine the current underreporting factor (URF) from the VAERS information and found the factor to be 41.
  • When applied against the government data they found 173% more children died from the vaccine than from the illness
  • Using this same URF, the number of deaths from COVID rose to 815,326 and the number permanently disabled to 1,338,404. To date, the total reported deaths from the infection is 803,043, which means the shot has killed more children and adults than the virus
  • Although there is little reason to give children the shot, officials are spinning the idea that it is needed for herd immunity. Yet, health officials must be aware there is a significant lack of evidence to support this, and children are dying in the process
  • Pilot deaths and injuries affect commercial flights, logistical distribution of goods and military readiness. In one affidavit as part of a federal lawsuit against the military vaccine mandate, physician Lt. Col. Theresa Long alleges protocols are not followed after the COVID shot"

• One team published an engineering analysis to determine the current underreporting factor (URF) from the VAERS information and found the factor to be 41.
  • When applied against the government data they found 173% more children died from the vaccine than from the illness
  • Using this same URF, the number of deaths from COVID rose to 815,326 and the number permanently disabled to 1,338,404. To date, the total reported deaths from the infection is 803,043, which means the shot has killed more children and adults than the virus
  • Although there is little reason to give children the shot, officials are spinning the idea that it is needed for herd immunity. Yet, health officials must be aware there is a significant lack of evidence to support this, and children are dying in the process
  • Pilot deaths and injuries affect commercial flights, logistical distribution of goods and military readiness. In one affidavit as part of a federal lawsuit against the military vaccine mandate, physician Lt. Col. Theresa Long alleges protocols are not followed after the COVID shot"
It's interesting to consider how many children AND how many adults have died from the vax when we compare to the death toll of Omicron.

1640184390416.png

It's interesting to consider how many children AND how many adults have died from the vax when we compare to the death toll of Omicron.

Especially when the statistics prove that healthy persons, non-obese, no co-morbidities......don't die, they just have a flu.

What can be the reason for the enforcement other than totalitarianism?

Forum List

Back