Death toll of Omicron

Here is the headline of your article, I'm glad to see that you finally see and have fun with the fear mongering:

Omicron could bring the worst surge of COVID yet in the U.S. — and fast
Screenshot_20211206-152204_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The worry is how virulent omicron is. So, even if it presents as milder cases over the whole, it can still mean a winter with more hospitalizations and deaths than last winter.

Here is the headline of your article, I'm glad to see that you finally see and have fun with the fear mongering:

Omicron could bring the worst surge of COVID yet in the U.S. — and fastView attachment 577476

I am sorry to see that you still have not grown a spine. You are still a coward who will not admid that you are an anti vaxxer and who thinks that thisis all a hoax

Omicron could bring the worst surge of COVID yet in the U.S. — and fastView attachment 577476

Hey slick. I had this thought. You are kind of an oddball among anti vaxxers and Covid denying oddballs . Most anti vaxxers freely admit what they are and in fact are proud of it. They will pour out their reasons- however stupid they are- with abandon. But you won't actually say what you believe. Rather, you relentlessly pursue this line about the lack of documented Omicrom deaths, without saying much else. It is obvious what you are up to- trivializing Covid, and the need to get vaxxed, but you will not admit it. So, what I am thinking is, that you are afraid to go there because you know full well that you are not smart enough to articulate your reasons and to defend your position. Let see what you do with this. Lets see if you can prove me wrong.

Hey slick. I had this thought. You are kind of an oddball among anti vaxxers and Covid denying oddballs . Most anti vaxxers freely admit what they are and in fact are proud of it. They will pour out their reasons- however stupid they are- with abandon. But you won't actually say what you believe. Rather, you relentlessly pursue this line about the lack of documented Omicrom deaths, without saying much else. It is obvious what you are up to- trivializing Covid, and the need to get vaxxed, but you will not admit it. So, what I am thinking is, that you are afraid to go there because you know full well that you are not smart enough to articulate your reasons and to defend your position. Let see what you do with this. Lets see if you can prove me wrong.
You think that's funny eagle1462010

How is it funny? I think that I nailed it. Notice how EvMetro has not responded. Maybe you have something reasonable to contribute, but I doubt it.

I'm not anti vax, but that is not what this thread is about anyway. This thread is about the omicron death toll. Speaking of that, what is the omicron death toll up to now?

I am sorry to see that you still have not grown a spine. You are still a coward who will not admid that you are an anti vaxxer and who thinks that thisis all a hoax
I bet I got more shots in my first year of military service than you've had in a lifetime. I probably had that many again during all my deployments in desert storm. I'm not anti vax, and I probably appreciate mRNA technology more than anybody on this board.

What is the current omicron death toll?

I wonder if pocahontas will be the first omicron death? Hopefully her vax that omicron mutation n969k recognizes will lessen the symptoms enough so that she won't be another omicron death in this massive omicron death wave...

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.

Is the number 0?

Is the number 0?

Last I heard. There was one claimed Moronic death in the UK, but details about it are so sparse that I see no reason to assume it is anything but a case of someone having died from some other cause entirely, who was assumed, at the time to have been infected with the Moronic strain.

So, as far as any credible accounts, the toll still stands at zero.

Last I heard. There was one claimed Moronic death in the UK, but details about it are so sparse that I see no reason to assume it is anything but a case of someone having died from some other cause entirely, who was assumed, at the time to have been infected with the Moronic strain.

So, as far as any credible accounts, the toll still stands at zero.
The prime Minister said he died "with" omicron, not "from". This means odds are literally higher that it was hang gliding death

I'm not anti vax, but that is not what this thread is about anyway. This thread is about the omicron death toll. Speaking of that, what is the omicron death toll up to now?
Well well! We have made a small amount of progress here! You have revealed that you re not anti vax- or atlease you claim not to be. But you still say nothing about your beliefs or motivesin pushing this Omicrom thing? You are still a coward.

Forum List

Back