Death toll of Omicron

Stop lying .It is not half. It is less than 1/2 of 1 %

Once again I will ask , what is your poin? Probably that there is no point in getting vaxxed- am I right? Nevermind, I do not expect an honest answere from a coward.

We already know that the vaxx is less effective against Omicron, BUT we also know that a booster goes a long way towards fixing that. There is no information that I know of about how many of those people got the booster, but clearly, the answer is that they should get it. So cut your stupid ass propaganda and manipulations Coward

Stop lying that there is information on how effective the booster is against Omicron; Israel says it isn't.

Perverts can't handle facts.

Especially short-eyed chicken hawks and pederasts.

ChickenHawk.png

Announcement

has left the building and gone into hiding after being called out on his bullshit and being unable to back it up (see posts 457 and 460)

For the record, there is no credible evidence that the Covid vaxx or boster may lower immunity as Westwall has stated . That kind of crap angers me because it costs lives. Any one who peddles that kind of crap will have their feet held to the fifre by me.

Dr. Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time”​

DOH

Watch the video, and pay particular attention to the last 5 seconds of it...

DOH!

Stop lying .It is not half. It is less than 1/2 of 1 %

Once again I will ask , what is your poin? Probably that there is no point in getting vaxxed- am I right? Nevermind, I do not expect an honest answere from a coward.

We already know that the vaxx is less effective against Omicron, BUT we also know that a booster goes a long way towards fixing that. There is no information that I know of about how many of those people got the booster, but clearly, the answer is that they should get it. So cut your stupid ass propaganda and manipulations Coward
you-used-the-c8fb9233b7.jpg

Dr. Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time”​

DOH

Watch the video, and pay particular attention to the last 5 seconds of it...

DOH!

More of your horseshit. It actually took you 3 days to produce this tripe??

Our rating: False​

Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that Fauci said a COVID-19 vaccine could make people worse. The video is being presented as Fauci discussing the current vaccines, when it was in fact a theoretical discussion before extensive testing was done. The video used to make the claim is from March 2020, when clinical trials for the COVID-19 were still being completed. Experts say COVID-19 vaccines do not cause antibody dependent enhancement, which is what Fauci was referring to in the interview. Clinical trials and studies have shown the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe illness.
Published by a very questionable and biased source

1639702811898.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Trending Politics Right Biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda, and conspiracy theories, as well as several failed fact checks.

Go crawl back under your rock and try again later

Last edited:
More of your horseshit. It actually took you 3 days to produce this tripe??

Published by a very questionable and biased source

Go crawl back under your rock and try again later
Really? You disagree? So lets see. You lied about the vaccine weakening the immune system. I called you on your lie and proved you wrong, andall that you can do is resppond with an emoji .How sad and pathetic!

The only way we can avoid this massive omicron death wave is massive lockdowns, masks 24/7, and lots of vaccines!

What's the death toll up to now?

Forum List

Back