Death toll of Omicron

omicron-deaths-do.jpg
Thank you again for admitting that you are a moron who cannot actally explain your position leave alone defend it . Shit....you don't even know what your position is.

I heard there is ONE death recorded from it. In the uk. How does only ONE from millions die? I'll tell you how. He likely died from being a sickly fatass or some other type illness and the fact that he had this made it a covid death.
The prime Minister specified that this individual died "WITH" omicron.

OK Smart ass. I can't think? Lets hear what you think. What does EvMetro think/ want? What do you think?
Why is Omicron important to vaccine and general Covid polict/stragy and how ? What is your policy regarding Covid and why ? Lets see how well you can think. My guess is not very well. See if you can prove me wrong. I doubt it.
Nope! This is not an omicron death.

Thank you for confirming what I already knew. You are as brain dead as Metro. You do not have the guts. the character, maturity or the intelect to actually deal with the topic like an adult.

Says the moron who resorts to infantile responses when challenged.

Face it dickhead, the moronic strain of covid is designed to keep pussies, like you, terrified.

It works on morons.

Like yiu.

Says the moron who resorts to infantile responses when challenged.

Face it dickhead, the moronic strain of covid is designed to keep pussies, like you, terrified.

It works on morons.

Like yiu.
You "challanged me"?? What a fucking joke. You called me a retard and then you have the fucking temarity to call my response infantile?

You did not challange me. An adult challange would be a clear statement regarding your position with scientific and statistical evidence to back it up. You did none of that. Indeed, I am quite sure that you are incapable of doing so.

You "challanged me"?? What a fucking joke. You called me a retard and then you have the fucking temarity to call my response infantile?

You did not challange me. An adult challange would be a clear statement regarding your position with scientific and statistical evidence to back it up. You did none of that. Indeed, I am quite sure that you are incapable of doing so.

You can't even spell. I have posted all sorts of links. Links that you ignore because you are an anti science religious nutjob.

You're full of shit. What have you posted that is factual and documented? All that you've been doing is taking pot shots and posting rediculous and rambling opinions that have no basis in reality

No, that would be you. You seem to have a hard time undrrstanding what facts are.

Probably because you are stupid.

Brillian! Just fucking brilliant....from the one who said that a booster shot may lower immunity!!! You sure have a command of the facts

View attachment 575738

Poor little snowflake. Based on empirical data, where 75% of the new sufferers of the moronic virus are fully vaxxed, while those who are unvaxxed make up the rest, it is pretty obvious that yes indeed, the vaccine boosters may lower your immunity.

You see, dumbass, the whole idea of the jab is to lower infection rates, but when the infection rates are HIGHER in the vaxxed, that is called a lower immunity for THEM.

I know 2+2 is hard for morons, like you, but try harder.

Poor little snowflake. Based on empirical data, where 75% of the new sufferers of the moronic virus are fully vaxxed, while those who are unvaxxed make up the rest, it is pretty obvious that yes indeed, the vaccine boosters may lower your immunity.

You see, dumbass, the whole idea of the jab is to lower infection rates, but when the infection rates are HIGHER in the vaxxed, that is called a lower immunity for THEM.

I know 2+2 is hard for morons, like you, but try harder.
Lets see that data. You have a bad habit of posting undocumented shit. As far as I am concerned, unless you can back it up, it is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance and an appeal to authority logical fallacy. "I said it so it's true. I know best. Trust me" BULLSHIT!

I want to see how the data was derived. What intervening variables were controlled for?. There are a number of explainations for why vaxxed people get covid such as Omicrons ability to evade immunity. What risk factors were involed. And you don't mention what proportion of your alleged 75% had gotten boosters. Many loose ends here . Sloppy! Get to work and don't bother me again until you have something that I can work with

Last edited:

Forum List

Back