Death toll of Omicron

We predicted this too, see the bold font in this quote from your article:

"...one patient has been confirmed to have died with the Omicron variant..."

Now, here is post 33:

"Lefties can attribute boating accident deaths, hang gliding deaths, and heart disease deaths to covid. I don't think you guys will have any problem coming up with omicron deaths. Go ahead, post them!"
You are not nearly as slick as you think that youa. The patient died from the Omicron varient of Covid, There was NO other cause of death

UK reports first known death from omicron; Fauci says boosters offer 'optimal' protection against variant: COVID-19 updates​

But as I said,I don't need to prove anything. The fight is with Covid regardless of how Omicrom develops . YOU on the other hand are desparate to prove that Omicron is harmless. And the reason for that is that you are stupid enought to think that by doing so you are making a case against the vaccine. And you are still too much of a coward to admit that you are anti Vaxx

Herer is more

You are not nearly as slick as you think that youa. The patient died from the Omicron varient of Covid, There was NO other cause of death

UK reports first known death from omicron; Fauci says boosters offer 'optimal' protection against variant: COVID-19 updates​

But as I said,I don't need to prove anything. The fight is with Covid regardless of how Omicrom develops . YOU on the other hand are desparate to prove that Omicron is harmless. And the reason for that is that you are stupid enought to think that by doing so you are making a case against the vaccine. And you are still too much of a coward to admit that you are anti Vaxx

Herer is more

With is not from

Like clockwork, just like I predicted back in post 33. Quote the prime minister, not the reporter.

Here is post 33:

"Lefties can attribute boating accident deaths, hang gliding deaths, and heart disease deaths to covid. I don't think you guys will have any problem coming up with omicron deaths. Go ahead, post them!

With is not from

Like clockwork, just like I predicted back in post 33. Quote the prime minister, not the reporter.

Here is post 33:

"Lefties can attribute boating accident deaths, hang gliding deaths, and heart disease deaths to covid. I don't think you guys will have any problem coming up with omicron deaths. Go ahead, post them!
I do NOT give a shit about Omicrom or what you think.

You're claiming the we want to make Omicron bad to sell the vaxx. and keep the pandemic going, Idiot!! That is as stupid as stupid gets We don't need Omicron to sell the vaxx and the pandemic is very real without Omicron

You are a pathetic troll. And a COWARD for not admitting what you are doing here and that you are anti vaxx

Last edited:
You're claiming the we want to make Omicron bad to sell the vaxx.
Which post did I make this claim in?

Got any omicron deaths to post? Maybe a few hang gliding deaths who tested positive for omicron? Maybe some more general covid deaths to conflate with omicron deaths?

Which post did I make this claim in?
You didn't say it outright because you do not have the guts to, You are a coward. But it has been obvious to me what you are up to. You want to undermine the vaccine and trivialize the pandemic > And you want to paint liberals/Democrates as panicing over nothing and pushing the pandemic for political purposes .I have got you pegged

If I'm wrong than state exactly what your trying to do here and what it is that you believe regarding Covid and what we should be doing. If you don't I will feel free to continue to interpret your words as I see fit

You didn't say it outright because you do not have the guts to, You are a coward. But it has been obvious to me what you are up to. You want to undermine the vaccine and trivialize the pandemic > I have got you pegged

If I'm wrong than state exactly what your trying to do here and what it is that you believe regarding Covid and what we should be doing. If you don't I will feel free to continue to interpret your words as I see fit

And the death toll from the moronic covid is STILLLLLLLL

Squadoosh.

Kill the economy! Lockdown the serfs! Suspend Civil Rights!

It's "for the children!"

Herer is more

See post 413.

I do NOT give a shit about Omicrom or what you think.

You're claiming the we want to make Omicron bad to sell the vaxx. and keep the pandemic going, Idiot!! That is as stupid as stupid gets We don't need Omicron to sell the vaxx and the pandemic is very real without Omicron

You are a pathetic troll. And a COWARD for not admitting what you are doing here and that you are anti vaxx

See post 414.

You didn't say it outright because you do not have the guts to, You are a coward. But it has been obvious to me what you are up to. You want to undermine the vaccine and trivialize the pandemic > And you want to paint liberals/Democrates as panicing over nothing and pushing the pandemic for political purposes .I have got you pegged

See post 415.

And the death toll from the moronic covid is STILLLLLLLL

Squadoosh.

Kill the economy! Lockdown the serfs! Suspend Civil Rights!

It's "for the children!"

1639429920901.png

Cut the bullshit!! Until you say what you believe and what you are trying to do, I reserve the right to assign meaning based on what is obvious. Tough shit if you don't like it. You are free to go.
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit.

Go ahead and post an omicron death.

Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit.

Go ahead and post an omicron death.
I didn't quote you . I interpreted you, You should be embarrassed by your evasivness and dishonesty but you are not bright enough to know that you should be. Now come clean! What the fuck is your end game in pushing this crap about Omicrom and what do you believe about the vaxx and the pandemic? Stop being a fucking coward!

Forum List

Back