Death toll of Omicron

Omicron IS the common cold.

Too many people getting too close to the truth about the whole COVID fraud.
Thats why Big Pharma bribed and paid off judges to let them "lock up" all info regarding COVID "vaccines" for 75 years.
Thats why the Dems are renaming other strains and variants of COVID that have already been in existence for decades, if not eons.
I must say....this paranoid shit show that you people are puttingonis quite hillarious :happy-1: :thankusmile:

There is a name for such people.

They are known as “suckers”.
Hey, Check this shit out Boris Johnson of the UK , who is a Trump clone and who once said that he would be willing to inject the Covid virus into himself on TV to prove that it is a hoax....NOW THINKS THAT THIS IS SERIOUS!!

Hey, Check this shit out Boris Johnson of the UK , who is a Trump clone and who once said that he would be willing to inject the Covid virus into himself on TV to prove that it is a hoax....NOW THINKS THAT THIS IS SERIOUS!!

See Post 391 in this thread.

Last edited:
So. Show me the data and deaths from the DREADED OMICRON........If it only gives you the sniffles you don't need a stinking jab idiot.

th

This is....

We predicted this too, see the bold font in this quote from your article:

"...one patient has been confirmed to have died with the Omicron variant..."

Now, here is post 33:

"Lefties can attribute boating accident deaths, hang gliding deaths, and heart disease deaths to covid. I don't think you guys will have any problem coming up with omicron deaths. Go ahead, post them!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back