Death toll of Omicron

Lets see that data. You have a bad habit of posting undocumented shit. As far as I am concerned, unless you can back it up, it is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. I want to see how the data was derived. What intervening variables were controlled for?. There are a number of explainations for why vaxxed people get covid such as Omicrons ability to evade immunity. And you don't mention waht proportion of your alleged 75% had gotten booster. Get to work and don't bother me again until you have something that I can work with
Speaking of which, we have been asking LibTards for that data for over a year and it doesn't seem to exist.

Lets see that data. You have a bad habit of posting undocumented shit. As far as I am concerned, unless you can back it up, it is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance and an appeal to authority logical fallacy. "I said it so it's true. I know best. Trust me" BULLSHIT!

I want to see how the data was derived. What intervening variables were controlled for?. There are a number of explainations for why vaxxed people get covid such as Omicrons ability to evade immunity. What risk factors were involed. And you don't mention what proportion of your alleged 75% had gotten boosters. Many loose ends here . Sloppy! Get to work and don't bother me again until you have something that I can work with
Nothing further westwall ?

The prosecution rests

says-here-there.jpg

Thank you for once again acknowledging the fact that you are a spineless coward who need to hide behind Omicron inorder to avoid stating what you believe about Covid andrelated public health policy.
Nope, this is not an omicron death. Go ahead and post some omicron deaths like the opening post asks.

Announcement

has left the building and gone into hiding after being called out on his bullshit and being unable to back it up (see posts 457 and 460)

For the record, there is no credible evidence that the Covid vaxx or boster may lower immunity as Westwall has stated . That kind of crap angers me because it costs lives. Any one who peddles that kind of crap will have their feet held to the fifre by me.

Announcement

has left the building and gone into hiding after being called out on his bullshit and being unable to back it up (see posts 457 and 460)

For the record, there is no credible evidence that the Covid vaxx or boster may lower immunity as Westwall has stated . That kind of crap angers me because it costs lives. Any one who peddles that kind of crap will have their feet held to the fifre by me.
Why don't you learn him a lesson by posting an omicron death?

Announcement

There's plenty of evidence that those who received any vaccine and a booster still get COVID.

Any omicron deaths yet? I hear half of Cornell University is testing positive, and that the omicron cases are ALL vaxxed...

Any omicron deaths yet? I hear half of Cornell University is testing positive, and that the omicron cases are ALL vaxxed...
Stop lying .It is not half. It is less than 1/2 of 1 %

Once again I will ask , what is your poin? Probably that there is no point in getting vaxxed- am I right? Nevermind, I do not expect an honest answere from a coward.

We already know that the vaxx is less effective against Omicron, BUT we also know that a booster goes a long way towards fixing that. There is no information that I know of about how many of those people got the booster, but clearly, the answer is that they should get it. So cut your stupid ass propaganda and manipulations Coward

Forum List

Back