Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This thread is provided as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 1st 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THIS thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and happenings belongs here. Even when the debate ends..

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

Thanks.

Let's try this again. It's not a chat room. It's a Zone2 discussion. For those of you who have been here 10 yrs and STILL don't know WTF that's about, theres time to go read the rules. Takes 3 minutes.

Every post in Zone2 needs to include ON TOPIC material. That's the important part.
If you want a social thread on the debate -- please do it in the Flame Zone.

Clinton will be hoping Trump throws a hissy fit, but can she stay disciplined enough to not let herself get turned around? If she tries too hard to provoke him, she'll be the one having the hissy.

are yall really going to watch this tonight ...i am thinking i will opt for the highlights tomorrow....the complains have already began about the debate and how its moderated

Too bad Gary Johnson did not make the cut...

Tonight debate does nothing for me and I hope Donald John Trump is entertaining at least...

i am wondering if cuban can provoke him from the front row...if hillary can stand the heat of the lights....you would be amazed at how hot it is on stage....

i am wondering if cuban can provoke him from the front row...if hillary can stand the heat of the lights....you would be amazed at how hot it is on stage....

no more than gennifer flowers will provoke clinton.

Will hilary's neurological disorder make an appearance....and if it does what will it be.......?

--twitching

--out of sync eye movement

--freezing

--complete collapse

How's travel put up trigger warnings telling students not to enter the venue. They may be triggered,

Just heard a few minutes ago that Mark Cuban will NOT be in the front row of the debate this evening.

And..................we already know that Flowers isn't going to be there.

no more than gennifer flowers will provoke clinton.
You know! Trump made a huge mistake by not planting the Benghazi survivors in the front row! Maybe the next one!

Clinton probably wouldn't even know who they are unless someone pointed them out to her.

Hello, i am in France stay up (it's start at 3.00 a.m heure Française) for the first débat, i was watching CNN at first but i change to a French station they are more neutral, they are not Anti Trump, Pro Hilary like CNN.
They say that it will have at least 100.000.000 millions of Américans watching it that does not include world wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back