Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is right about Trump not paying his contractors. He has a long history of stiffing people who have worked for him. There was a New York Times article on this not that long ago
Would you pay for shit work?

An architect? You know what they designed before it is built...
You know they also do the contracting to see a job through with what they have designed and that is prebid.

Hillary gets him on not paying for work done for him. Effective.

That is normal when underpar work is done in the construction industry. Until the work is done satisfactorily to the contractor (not the sub), those the contractor hires do NOT get paid.

that isn't what his reputation is.... he doesn't pay people. he cheats investors.

and every time he filed bankruptcy, he beat his vendors people out of money

mike bloomberg "he wants to run the country like he runs his businesses. G-d forbid"
And Hillary cheated the Benghazi victims with their lives!

I'm not watching...I'm just reading here trying to get a barometer. Seems to be rather uneventful so far?...The usual spy vs spy Mad Magazine comments..

She actually does too, but it has not been brought to the forefront.
Hillary is right about Trump not paying his contractors. He has a long history of stiffing people who have worked for him. There was a New York Times article on this not that long ago

Race....Hillary mostly good answer....building trust...how? Training police everyone should respect the law...Criminal Justice reform..? What is that?

Gun epidemic!
Trump...law and order....if we don't have it... Hispanics living in hell...Thousands of shootings in Chicago.

Gangs..protect inner city. He's still more passionate.

Hilllary sighing..looking tired? Anybody thinking that?

I listened to a one of those architects that claimed he stiff him and truthfully if I contract with someone and they don't stay within the contract budget it is on them. That is the way contract work. That same thing is true if you contract with a government agency and that agency has some dickhead trying to get you to do work that is not in the contract for free (you tell them to piss off as nicely as possible).

Trump routinely would pay 80% of his contract, then would say he wouldn't pay and dared people to sue him.

That went on all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back