Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is right about Trump not paying his contractors. He has a long history of stiffing people who have worked for him. There was a New York Times article on this not that long ago

You are right...he's high energy and she's low energy. Needs a rest. Maybe that is why she wanted "coughing breaks?"

He's sniffing...I think he's sick!
I hope he makes it through!

I honestly don't think the average American gives a shit about Donald Trump's taxes

Well they should now that he just said he makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year without paying any taxes... because he's smart.

He's right. If I could get away without paying any federal income tax I would do the same. I won't disparage him for that

But you can't. The average citizen can't. But then he goes on to take advantage of things that rely on taxes... taxes he spends money to avoid paying.

I LOVE THAT TRUMP AND HILLARY ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF “That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Is it time yet?

Hillary gets him on not paying for work done for him. Effective.

That is normal when underpar work is done in the construction industry. Until the work is done satisfactorily to the contractor (not the sub), those the contractor hires do NOT get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back