Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When SHE says.......equal pay for women. Trump should say "please name one private company that does not pay equally".

When SHE says.......money flows to the top executives (bonus). Trump should say "how bout those $500K speeches you and BJ gave to companies? that took a lot of wealth that could have been shared with the poor workers, many who are struggling".

on and on............SAVAGE. on and on.......LEVIN.

hundreds of examples but my stupid weak brain can't hold it and drive too. I hope someone else heard some of it. I am humbled. I am a buffoon. A knuckle dragger. Candy Holt (great name from USMB!!!!!) should be dragged behind pickup truck.

Last edited:
well well what have we here hmmm??

axmzc3.jpg

2mee0z5.jpg

im certain our liberal adversary's know??

That's just the kevlar vest in case of sniper fire.

People say Trump isn't gonna bring back this or bring back that, but isn't a dream worth having in this nation again, and isn't it good that someone is standing up for the traditions, culture, and religions of the American people again ? Otherwise instead of all the negativity this nation has experienced since these Demon-crats have been running things.
The business tax plan alone will keep AMERICAN jobs in AMERICA.
Dems have spent decades killing the golden goose.

What's left flew south for the long Democrat winter.

A Conservative Spring will bring the golden goose back home.

Now let's talk truth...

Trump's plan would cause 3.5 million job losses, Moody's says ...

Trump's plan would cause 3.5 million job losses, Moody's says

Last edited:
It seems Hillary knew questions in advance.

She was constantly looking down when talking, she was reading the answers.

After the debate, she had someone pick the papers she left behind her.

See it for yourself...

VIDEO
She was probably glancing at her debate cards. Pro debaters use debate cards.

There is significant difference between "glancing" and "reading".

we're talking liberal trash here. they fuck with everything. including each other
. I remember going to a festival or battle of the band's once, and guess what ??? Part of the strategy to make another band sound weak against another one if the sound man was biased, is to have different sound settings for each band. One band will come on sounding weak and small, but the other band will come out like a mega band, rock the house, and send the other band packing, and looking weak as water. It's an old soundman tactic, done seen it in action before. Not good. Trump could be on to something.. The man is extremely smart.

What was wrong with his microphone?
. As a former soundman/studio operator for around 5 years once upon a time, it could be that Trump's mic was hot, but with no reverb therefore enhancing a pin drop possibly, and but it wasn't set in a way to cause a squeal or feedback. Hillary's mic may have been set differently, therefore giving her the edge in the sound war.

Find a source to back you up, you're an anonymous person on the internet and we need something with a little more gravity to prove yet another ridiculous conspiracy.
. Just lending credit to what Trump might have experienced in the sound war. Any studio engineer knows exactly what I'm saying, and how it can be done.

You're providing nothing, try evidence, a source, perhaps video to prove your point.

. I remember going to a festival or battle of the band's once, and guess what ??? Part of the strategy to make another band sound weak against another one if the sound man was biased, is to have different sound settings for each band. One band will come on sounding weak and small, but the other band will come out like a mega band, rock the house, and send the other band packing, and looking weak as water. It's an old soundman tactic, done seen it in action before. Not good. Trump could be on to something.. The man is extremely smart.

What was wrong with his microphone?
. As a former soundman/studio operator for around 5 years once upon a time, it could be that Trump's mic was hot, but with no reverb therefore enhancing a pin drop possibly, and but it wasn't set in a way to cause a squeal or feedback. Hillary's mic may have been set differently, therefore giving her the edge in the sound war.

Find a source to back you up, you're an anonymous person on the internet and we need something with a little more gravity to prove yet another ridiculous conspiracy.
. Just lending credit to what Trump might have experienced in the sound war. Any studio engineer knows exactly what I'm saying, and how it can be done.

You're providing nothing, try evidence, a source, perhaps video to prove your point.

"click" this is a recording

Comrade Trump needed an excuse due to his laziness in preparing for the debate. You think he will do better next time? Naw, he is too rich.

I don't hate both candidates, I dislike both. I don't care about keeping things even. The lies of Clinton are well documented, her words are meaningless, she is untrustworthy because she is. I don't give a damn how she is rated for one night, I am rating her on her lifetime performance, blame her, not me.

I didn't claim you hate either one. I'm saying there are clear differences between the two of them and they are not equal.
I don't trust either to be the President. Pretty clear. I didn't know they were running for anything else. The only reason I'd vote for one of them is the Supreme Court selection.

Who said they are running for anything else? I don't ever trust politicians, not even 3rd party candidates. That being said one can think on her feet and the other one brought a whoopie cushion to a gun fight.

That is your opinion and I am glad you have one and I respect it. I won't vote for either, neither have convinced me I should vote for them. That is all that mattered to me out of the debate. The rest is BS.
. Gonna give it to the libs eh ? Ok then... Good luck with all the hell that will continue right on in this nation afterwards. She is vulnerable to way worse than what a Trump can dish out on her in these debates. She has some evil handlers awaiting her in the wings, and they are just waiting for her to gain access to that office so they can gain access to that office. She blanketly accuses the rich as if they are ALL crooks who don't pay their so called fair share right ? So what then maybe, she is all of a sudden gonna be the bad ace who will fix them good finally ? She don't like people blanketing people or labeling people, but she loves to do it when she isn't accusing someone else of allegingly doing it for the purpose of playing politics.

Were you raped by George Soros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back