Debate 1: What Was the Most Important Point Made ?

you're 100% an ignorant idiot.
Oh well, if you think YOU're so knowledgable, then lets see YOU answer the questions. Who are those 3 people.?

And while we're at it, here's a few more >> who is Barbara Cook, Susan Douglas, and Katherine Kertsten, and what do they have to do with Islamization ? :biggrin:
good god. nobody cares that you read pam geller religiously, or that islam makes you piss your bed. you remain an ignorant, uneducated fool.
how does that make him uneducated?

i think some minds were likely decided if not changed. people who might have been leaning trump but open to clinton certainly weren't pushed more towards trump.

undecided women voters were likely repelled by trump, and any small inroads trump had made with minorities were certainly destroyed.
I'm a minority (Hispanic) Explain why my preference for Trump would be destroyed. And why would undecided women voters likely be repelled by Trump ? In the 1970's, long before it became popular, Trump gave high-level executive jobs to women.
in the 70's he also refused to rent to people of color.

starting a discussion on race relations by pushing 'law and order' and the unConstitutional stop and frisk will not win over minorities.
as did many companies, it was the times. wow.

This question should bring quite variety of responses. Lots of issues are out there, and quite a few were covered (although I would say insufficiently).

My choice for the Most Important Point Made is that Hillary Clinton has been part of the federal government for 20 years, and look at the mess that we have. Back in the early 90s as First Lady, she helped author NAFTA, the worst destruction of US jobs in our history. Simultaneously, and all through her 20 years, she supported DOMESTIC outsourcing (AKA immigration), and still does, taking millions of jobs away from Americans, reducing wages, robbing US businesses of (currently) $133 Billion in sales (due to remittances), massive tax revenue losses to welfare, bringing additional crime and foreign diseases into the country, and a long list of other harms.

As Sect of State in 2009-2013, , with a Muslim Brotherhood close aide, (Huma Abedin), the US govt went through a period of amazing friendship with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization sworn to destroy America, and all of Western civilization. Those resulted in a long list of policies that were pro- Muslim Brotherhood, and anti USA.

Also during this time, in 2011, US troops were removed from Iraq, opening up the vacuum that allowed ISIS to move in. Not taking the Iraqi oil, allowed ISIS to quickly grow and strengthen, into what is now the worst threat (nuclear and EMP) that America has ever faced. Making matters worse, she now wants to allow in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the Middle East, which is sure to have the ISIS "Trojan Horse" among them (a point that Trump badly needed to make and strangely didn't).
Donald said 30 years however -- he even messed up that number.

Donald can't seem to keep his numbers straight.

30 years ago was 1986 -- Hillary was still in private law practice.

If Trump had said 20 years that would have made more sense but he only stumbled on this as well.

The actual truth would be 23 years -- with Hillary's first attempt at ACA.

23 does not round to 30 so Trump has no excuse for his screw up.
when was bill governor?

The most important point is that it's important to prepare.

Not only for the questions/subjects, but for your opponent's responses to your responses.

He missed some very easy shots last night because of this.

Just as he had to consciously change his tack a couple of months ago and stop acting constantly like an out of control loon, because that's what was necessary, he has to do the same here. He has to realize he has to be ready and not just on a shallow level, but a couple of layers in, because that's what it's going to take to win.

There are two more. If people remember correctly Obama came out for the first debate against Romney and looked like hell, but he was better prepared next time. Whether or not Trump will take that lesson I guess we'll see.....
Everybody seems to be acting like Hillary did so much better than Trump. I don't think so. She smiled and laughed a lot, but that is just form, and content is more important than form. She said that she made 119 visits to foreign countries and had a lot of experience, and her supporters in the audience cheered. But Trump countered by saying "BAD experience", which is a good point. With someone as corrupt and selfish as the Clintons, the more experience they have, the WORSE it is for the American people. With crooks, it's better if they did NOT have all that experierience.
yes, content is important. most of trump's 'content' was lies.
gold standard. outright lie by hitlery, derp
yep. that one lie.

trump claimed he did not support the iraq war, that he did not say global warming was a chinese hoax, that he caused nato to focus on terrorism, that he was endorsed by ice, that clinton started the birther rumors, that the millions in loans and guarantees he got from his father to start his business was a 'small loan,' that he has released the mozt extensive financial records, that he was not in favor of intervention in Libya, that stop and frisk was effective, that it hasn't been ruled unconstitutional....

starting a discussion on race relations by pushing 'law and order' and the unConstitutional stop and frisk will not win over minorities.
1. "rent to people of color" - Trump responded to that attack and answered it eloquently.
you cannot actually believe that. claiming that 'everyone was doing it' is not a defense or an answer
2. "stop and frisk will not win over minorities" That's where you're WRONG AGAIN. When I was a student at CCNY (located in the largest black ghetto in America-Harlem), while walking my long walks to and from the campus, I met many black storeowners and residents. They like stop & frisk. They say its helps protect them from the criminals who mug them, and hold up their stores. Only the criminals (and BLM idiots) don't like it. Those LAW-ABIDING blacks are the #1 victims of crime in America. I think Trump will do quite well advocating stop & frisk to them. Once again, liberals clueless about life in the REAL WORLD. Trump proving them wrong again. Ho hum. Yawn****

You're getting a EDUCATION. :biggrin:
so trump supports an unconstitutional tactic that infringes on the rights of minorities and you believe that minorities will support that? why?

and stop with the ccny lies.
1. The judge who ruled stop & risk to be unconstitutional (Shira Sheindlin) was overruled by the US Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit. They blocked her order to stop stop & frisk, and removed her from the case. Trump mentioned that last night. You missed that part huh ? Since that time there have been various court actions, and it is still up in the air, but the "unconstitutional" definition was negated. Stop & frisk still occurs in New York and if it happens to blacks more than other, that's because blacks are much more often involved in crime.

2. I said noting that was a lie and if you had an ounce of intelligent debating skill, you'd know enough to not throw moronic, wild statement s around that you have no clue or evidence about.
And although we strive to maintain anonymity in the forum, I could send my college transcipts and BA degree "sheepskin" to the administrator of this forum, giving you the opportunity to enact a whopper of a public apology.
damn dude, presenting facts is unfair.

Oh well, if you think YOU're so knowledgable, then lets see YOU answer the questions. Who are those 3 people.?

And while we're at it, here's a few more >> who is Barbara Cook, Susan Douglas, and Katherine Kertsten, and what do they have to do with Islamization ? :biggrin:
good god. nobody cares that you read pam geller religiously, or that islam makes you piss your bed. you remain an ignorant, uneducated fool.
his lack of education makes him uneducated

Not only for the questions/subjects, but for your opponent's responses to your responses.

Just as he had to consciously change his tack a couple of months ago and stop acting constantly like an out of control loon, because that's what was necessary, he has to do the same here. He has to realize he has to be ready and not just on a shallow level, but a couple of layers in, because that's what it's going to take to win.

There are two more. If people remember correctly Obama came out for the first debate against Romney and looked like hell, but he was better prepared next time. Whether or not Trump will take that lesson I guess we'll see.....
Everybody seems to be acting like Hillary did so much better than Trump. I don't think so. She smiled and laughed a lot, but that is just form, and content is more important than form. She said that she made 119 visits to foreign countries and had a lot of experience, and her supporters in the audience cheered. But Trump countered by saying "BAD experience", which is a good point. With someone as corrupt and selfish as the Clintons, the more experience they have, the WORSE it is for the American people. With crooks, it's better if they did NOT have all that experierience.
yep. that one lie.

trump claimed he did not support the iraq war, that he did not say global warming was a chinese hoax, that he caused nato to focus on terrorism, that he was endorsed by ice, that clinton started the birther rumors, that the millions in loans and guarantees he got from his father to start his business was a 'small loan,' that he has released the mozt extensive financial records, that he was not in favor of intervention in Libya, that stop and frisk was effective, that it hasn't been ruled unconstitutional....
his support of the war had no bearing on anything, it is a red herring that means nothing. The lady did vote for it. She also created ISIS. And she blamed dubya. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

his lack of education makes him uneducated
you know his background do ya? derp.

i think some minds were likely decided if not changed. people who might have been leaning trump but open to clinton certainly weren't pushed more towards trump.

undecided women voters were likely repelled by trump, and any small inroads trump had made with minorities were certainly destroyed.
I'm a minority (Hispanic) Explain why my preference for Trump would be destroyed. And why would undecided women voters likely be repelled by Trump ? In the 1970's, long before it became popular, Trump gave high-level executive jobs to women.

it was illegal

1. "rent to people of color" - Trump responded to that attack and answered it eloquently.
you cannot actually believe that. claiming that 'everyone was doing it' is not a defense or an answer
2. "stop and frisk will not win over minorities" That's where you're WRONG AGAIN. When I was a student at CCNY (located in the largest black ghetto in America-Harlem), while walking my long walks to and from the campus, I met many black storeowners and residents. They like stop & frisk. They say its helps protect them from the criminals who mug them, and hold up their stores. Only the criminals (and BLM idiots) don't like it. Those LAW-ABIDING blacks are the #1 victims of crime in America. I think Trump will do quite well advocating stop & frisk to them. Once again, liberals clueless about life in the REAL WORLD. Trump proving them wrong again. Ho hum. Yawn****

so trump supports an unconstitutional tactic that infringes on the rights of minorities and you believe that minorities will support that? why?

how is it unconstitutional? Can you prove that?

it was illegal
no, not back then it was not. It's why they were sued. Settled out of court and no charges ever filed. so exactly what was illegal?

yep. that one lie.

his support of the war had no bearing on anything, it is a red herring that means nothing. The lady did vote for it. She also created ISIS. And she blamed dubya. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
he touts his opposition as a sign of his superior judgment.

reality is he did not oppose the war.

and it's important because in the face of reality and written record he chooses to lie.

That's the court ruling

That's the court ruling
wasn't it overturned? or is that unimportant to you?

That's the court ruling
wasn't it overturned? or is that unimportant to you?
it was not.

The most important single point?

That Trump is proud of not preparing for the debate or the presidency.

That's the kind of thing that people look at, not specific policy points. Clinton looked presidential, Trump looked scary.

Trump could study for 100 years and he would still not be as knowledgeable as Hillary

He might as well rely on his Trumpish charm
What he rely's on is these poorly educated white hicks who just want to see a white face in the white house again.....who could care less about what the clown stands for.
Hillary's face is whiter than Trump's.

. Not taking the Iraqi oil, .

So we should have just taken the Iraqi oil from the Iraqi's?
yep, it would have been payment for ridding them of terrorists.

Are you really that stupid?

Wait- you must be a Trump supporter.

There were no active terrorists in Iraq- there was no real terrorism in Iraq- until the United States invaded.

Saddam Hussein- the asshole dictator- stamped out any possible threat to his regime- in the power vacuum after our invasion, terrorist swarmed from all over the Middle East to Iraq- because they suddenly had a lawless place with lots of American targets.

We didn't create terrorists in Iraq- but by invading Iraq, we created the environment for terrorists to exist in Iraq.

yep. that one lie.

his support of the war had no bearing on anything, it is a red herring that means nothing. The lady did vote for it. She also created ISIS.

LOL- Hillary Clinton 'created' ISIS?

Wow- that is some accomplishment.

Why are all Trumpsters so gullible and ignorant?

So you think that it was okay for Trump to refuse to rent to blacks because 'it was the times'?

I can hardly wait for Trump to use that line.

Forum List

Back