Debate Thread...The Good, Bad, Ugly and Impressive.

She asked to testify on the emails! Ding Ding Ding! Lie Detector "Tilts"!

LOL Right wing conspiracy with the FBI investigating.

Sanders: People are tired about hearing about emails.!!! Check his bank account Friday!
His play for her supporters
POLICY> NOT bs Pub scandals for the dupes.

Breaking the law is not bs.......
Who got indicted? lol. You believe a pile of bs.

Sanders: People are tired about hearing about emails.!!! Check his bank account Friday!

Funny it all you want .....FBI involved ........aides suddenly apologizing........oooops

Bernie sounds like an angry jewish man working the counter of a deli in new york,,,telling all of his customers what they cant have!!! No Nova Bagel for you !!!!

Funny it all you want .....FBI involved ........aides suddenly apologizing........oooops
They HAD to investigate such a pile of Pubcrappe.

I did not hear what I wanted to hear. Explanations about the Hillary server scandal and Benghazi. Guess I have to wait until next week.

They HAD to investigate such a pile of Pubcrappe.
Riiiggghhtttt keep telling yourself that

Oh geez others agree with illegals getting health care! Why should they go back to their home countries?

BTW, Hillary is interrupting the moderator and Cooper is letting her do it. Forget Webb, Chaffee and O'Malley.

Bernie sounds like an angry jewish man working the counter of a deli in new york,,,telling all of his customers what they cant have!!! No Nova Bagel for you !!!!
He IS angry; so am I.
i can just picture Bernie throwing donuts at customers that annoy him.....Get Out Of My Store you racist!!!
Bernies family members should get help for him. That's what family does when they are losing it.

Forum List

Back