Debate Thread...The Good, Bad, Ugly and Impressive.

How can anyone call this a debate???
They are all patting each other on the back.

This is getting sickening. O'Malley blows it. Democrats are going down.
How can anyone call this a debate???
They are all patting each other on the back.
It is getting nauseating. I was willing to give them a chance. Boy did they blow it.

The far left policies are what caused a lot of these problems..

So their answer will be to throw more money and make the problem bigger..
BS. Example? LOL. See sig.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

Black lives matter, just not to the Democratic party. Who has sent millions of young black men to prison? Yes Democrats who have controlled the inner cities for decades. Who repeatedly throws black jobs under the bus in favor of anti-jobs environmental and tax policies? Yes the Democratic party. Why the hell should we elect a Democrat president when they are the problem?

What is the most annoying sound in the world... Hilary's laugh.

Or I should say cackling

Black lives matter, just not to the Democratic party. Who has sent millions of young black men to prison? Yes Democrats who have controlled the inner cities for decades. Who repeatedly throws black jobs under the bus in favor of anti-jobs environmental and tax policies? Yes the Democratic party. Why the hell should we elect a Democrat president when they are the problem?
True, nothing progressives believe in works in the real world.

Clinton can cackle about anything the average citizen doesn't know shit about. I would like to know how much air time Hillary is getting compared to others.

She's right, all professional politicians... The lowest life forms in the country.

I have come to the conclusion the Democrat candidates are nothing but panhandlers and scary for this country.

Forum List

Back