Debate Thread...The Good, Bad, Ugly and Impressive.

Just moments away. Let us know what you think.
I'll go with your thread.....you posted first....and that nitwit, Lachota is no better than the idiots at CNN who do not know that it is the DEMOCRAT PARTY...not the democratic party.

I think this will be an interesting circus program. The men have been warned not to attack Hillary. The Party of Democrats still favors their Queen, despite her total worthlessness as a respected leader.
Did you read that they have been told not to attack Hillary?
No. I watched and heard a reporter say so. He said they were warned not to mention the emails or Benghazi...the way the Republicans do. They can attack her policies only.

Just moments away. Let us know what you think.
I'll go with your thread.....you posted first....and that nitwit, Lachota is no better than the idiots at CNN who do not know that it is the DEMOCRAT PARTY...not the democratic party.

I think this will be an interesting circus program. The men have been warned not to attack Hillary. The Party of Democrats still favors their Queen, despite her total worthlessness as a respected leader.
Did you read that they have been told not to attack Hillary?
No. I watched and heard a reporter say so. He said they were warned not to mention the emails or Benghazi...the way the Republicans do. They can attack her policies only.
Very interesting. A fixed debate. No surprises here.

I want to hear about the emails and why Clinton thinks rules are not for her.

Anderson is a pro at throwing sloooow sooooft balls...

I guess because candidates can't help being sloooow...

Someone should tell Jim Web to stop making sense. Democrats hate that.

She asked to testify on the emails! Ding Ding Ding! Lie Detector "Tilts"!

LOL Right wing conspiracy with the FBI investigating.

Sanders: People are tired about hearing about emails.!!! Check his bank account Friday!

Forum List

Back